Everton - Post match thread.

Good to see some grit and determination when were down to 10 . Lots of chances again tonight and 1 converted.

Pep got the starting team wrong.

Doesn't get us fired up and we play too fucking slow.

Well done Sterling.

Sane, Aguero, D Silva were very poor.

Kompany at left back? The 2nd half was decent, the first was poor. Too slow and sloppy at times.

Pep have to stop playing silva and kdb together . I have been saying this since last season.
Play 4 in the back and we will be fine.
Too much clogged up in the middle.Our forwards made few good runs but were completely ignored.
Sane needs to be benched and he is still not match fit.

We can blame the ref, we can blame Everton, we can blame Pep, but all we needed was to have scored just one chance. Our wastefulness was pathetic

Second half performance gives hope for rest of season, though having to play against refs as well as opposition will be tough.

The ref was a disaster, Walker shouldn't have even got the first yellow let alone the second, tbf, Schneiderlin's foul is never a second yellow either. How can refs be this bad? I really don't get it.

Pep needs to drop 3 at the back, I thought he should come to his senses this game but he didn't. Sane is not a LWB and should never play there.

Aguero keeping up his record of missing one sitter each game. Some of his decision making was truly shocking.

Sterling saves us, must start next game. So relieved when he scored, I thought we were definitely going to lose.

10 men against 12and we were giving it everything we created all the chsnces. FUCK OFF

You sound like a rag..... every time we drop points it's the refs fault..... stupid of Kyle walker. Sane as wb is a no no he was terrible all game. We was shit regardless of the ref.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.