Everton - Post match thread.

What did Walker do?

Guilty of being on the pitch perhap because he didnt fuking touch him!
He stepped over to deliberately block him.im not saying it was a second yellow(it wasn't). But Madley will fk us over given even the slightest chance. Walker having just been booked was imo an idiot for even drawing attention to himself.

We can only comment in the match day thread at what is happening in front of our eyes. It's plain to see that we were poor first half. Finishing the main focal point. And we as fans get frustrated as we know we should be doing better. What annoyed me about Pep is the average footy fan can see what needs to change but he insists on his way.

He stepped over to deliberately block him.im not saying it was a second yellow(it wasn't). But Madley will fk us over given even the slightest chance. Walker having just been booked was imo an idiot for even drawing attention to himself.

He won the ball.

Don't like to moan about referees , but this guy was a joke. Would like to hear what walker was supposed to have done. How some refs ruin a game.

70% possession with only 10 men. I'm seriously proud of our 2nd half as Everton spent the whole of it clinging on. Even with 10 men we were the only team trying to win it. Sterling missed an absolute sitter, but scored a stunning volley & in Bernardo Silva, I think we've got another Xavi!!

Some may look at it as us dropping 2 points, but it was a point gained & there's another 36 matches to go. That young boy from Everton better watch his his fuckin back the cheating piece of shit!

Tonight exposed our dire need for 2 quality left backs. Sane as a wingback IS NOT the answer! I was surprised we went with a back 3 tonight as I thought we'd have been better off starting with a flat back 4. All said & done, its a point. Acoording to the Rags they've already won the league, so is there much point in the rest of us pkaying again this season?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.