Everton - Post match thread.

Could have won it with 10. We conceded a cheap goal when we were on top (what was Sane thinking?), then an abysmal red not long after. If Aguero had his shooting boots on we would have 3 points. Positives were the performance with 10 men, and Sterling and Bernardo. Mendy's return can't come sooner.

No two ways about it - manager got it wrong with starting 11, shown by Kompany switching sides and then the howler from sane.
Jesus not at it and he should be made to prove he should start instead of Aguero in 433, not shoehorned into a system that isn't a good fit.
Sterling should start every game, was brilliant pre-season, makes things happen unlike plenty others. KDB, Silva and especially Sane a disappointment.
Very good character shown.

Much better to start slow, and the pick up the pace as the season goes on. We should know this better than anyone.

Hopefully we will get better

at lesst we did not loos, but still we did not the tigjt fire and quicknes, it took 60min bfore we stratied playing the attacking fooftball we can... I sure we will get it to gether fairly soon, amd when we do, we come like "buller" with goals,
aa6bcc9aede3659d9b6754e5cc11b5c3.gif

I'm sorry but if people are putting the ref at the top of the list of reasons why we didn't win that I give up, we played so differently than the slow pointless football of last year did we? We have a few chances each game where we speed up and normally miss a chance and that is it.

Are u for real? He reduced us to 10 for most of it...if we had 11 we would have won comfortably

Thought we were excellent to be honest. Sane copping a load but clearly shouldn't be playing wing back. Chalk it down as an experiment that didn't work.

To be the better team against a top 10 side with 10 men is no mean feat. We could have easily won as well.

I'm satisfied. The players all have the right spirit and fight.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.