Everton - Post match thread.

For fucks sake, sterling danilo and bernardo MUST start from now on. Pep got it terribly wrong with Sane at LWB.
I thinkany wouldn't agree with me but nexthe game I'll start Aguero in the center fllanked by Sane on the left and Bernado on the other side. I'd rather have Sterling on the right but it's quite unfortunate that there'should the option to play Bernado.

Positive:
-B.Silva
-Sterling
-Walker
-Danilo

Negative:
-3-5-2 formation
-Sané / Sané position
-The definition in general / 65% Possession -- Aguero please just shoot
-Ref

Just got in after the fucking bus driver tried his best to make every fucker miss whatever form of onward transport they had to catch, c****!!!!

Everton are as big a yard dogs as they ever were under Moyes! Cheating, diving, spoiling, fouling, ably assisted by the utter wanker Madely!

Sane is no wingback, Everton targeted that area all game, ultimately resulting in the goal. There was still enough defenders to deal with it and Ederson should have saved it.

Jesus was anonymous and yet again we missed too many chances and over elaborated when in good positions, just shoot for fucks sake! If we don't sign at least one more forward and possibly cover for left back we won't win fuck all. And breath!!

Rant over the subs and tactical switches in the second half did the trick, we pulverised them with ten men. Sterling was magnificent. Great game for a neutral but torture when involved I thought we would never score but thank God we did.

I am sick and tired of coming away from the ground feeling that the biggest influence on the result has been the match officials. Getting to a point where I am beginning to question if it is worth the outlay on a season ticket.

superb display with 10 men against a stubborn cheating bunch of twats.... proud of the character shown,.. i think we will be ok

A point gained given the ref fucked us over, Aguero,Jesus and Sane all woeful, Spanish Dave off his game,Sterling flying all pre season and again tonight, what does he have to do to get a start, Bernardo good when he came on.

On a positive note I thought 1894 group put on a good display.

Christ though how cringey is that video they play before the game. Just let the fans make the noise you twats!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.