Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FogBlueInSanFran said:
lafitz2008 said:
Let the drinking commence !

6:40 AM here in sunny California. Too early?

Remember to start with Bloody Mary's in the am (because you're getting your vitamins and breakfast at the same time - you know, the celery stick that stirs the drink and the olives because they fill you up). That's the way we roll here in So Cal!

Len Rum said:
ForzaMancini said:
DavidSilvasLeftFoot said:
Any updates on Baines and Jagielka?

Both fit to start was the last I heard.
True. But I'm hoping Jagielka is not match fit if selected.

I hope they have their best defence out. In recent years whenever we have played against teams with makeshift back-fours they end up playing out their skins and beating us. Sunderland have done it a couple of times.

Today's the day.

After seemingly throwing it away several times this season we sit here with a great chance to win the League.

If our players don't turn up today it will be the biggest slap in the face they could hand out to the fans.

Let's just fucking do this today.

A cautious or cavalier aapproach, to the game, at Goodison, today?... How would you play it?

On balance I would favour the former.

Think the game is gonna be won or lost in midfield tbh. We need to match 'em physically, in that area, so on balance, I wouldn't risk Nasri or, a half fit, Silva

Know it isn't gonna happen, because he's obviously on his way at the end of the season and the club won't want him injured, but I would start Lescot at the back rather than M.D.M. for similar reasons... The thought of Martin being isolated, one on one, against Lukaku, two or three times during the match is the one thing that really frightens me.

Gonna be a nervy watch what ever happens, but we certainly owe Martinez one after last year.

COME ON CITY!!

Hart

Zabba
Lescot
Komps
Kolorov

Garcia
Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner

Dzeko
Aguero

post-11442-Sheldon-breathing-in-a-paper-b-17Kp.gif

For Pam

if every one of our players is up for it then we win today. simple as that. there should be no reason why they aren't up for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.