Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GeorgeHeslop'sTackle. said:
A cautious or cavalier aapproach, to the game, at Goodison, on Saturday?... How would you play it?

On balance I would favour the former.

Think the game is gonna be won or lost in midfield tbh. We need to match 'em physically, in that area, so on balance, I wouldn't risk Nasri or, a half fit, Silva

Know it isn't gonna happen, because he's obviously on his way at the end of the season and the club won't want him injured, but I would start Lescot at the back rather than M.D.M. for similar reasons... The thought of Martin being isolated, one on one, against Lukaku, two or three times during the match, really frightens me.

Gonna be a nervy watch what ever happens, but we certainly owe Martinez one after last year.

COME ON CITY!!

Hart

Zabba
Lescot
Komps
Kolorov

Garcia
Fernandinho
Yaya
Milner

Dzeko
Aguero

Lescott hasn't played in ages,he would be really rusty,better stick wth settled pair,martin is playing very well

bobmcfc said:
post-11442-Sheldon-breathing-in-a-paper-b-17Kp.gif

For Pam

What's Adam Johnson got to do with it?

ForzaMancini said:
Len Rum said:
ForzaMancini said:
Both fit to start was the last I heard.
True. But I'm hoping Jagielka is not match fit if selected.

I hope they have their best defence out. In recent years whenever we have played against teams with makeshift back-fours they end up playing out their skins and beating us. Sunderland have done it a couple of times.

I don't understand why Jagielka is so highly rated. I don't think he's a great defender at all. There, I said it. I hope this statement does not come back to haunt me.

Here's what I'd like to see:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Kolarov

Fernandhino
Garcia

Silva
Yaya
Jovetic

Aguero

What I think we will see:

Hart

Zabaleta
Kompany
Demichelis
Clichy

Fernandhino
Yaya

Milner/Silva (depending on his fitness)
Nasri

Dzeko
Aguero

I'd like to see the first lineup on top, but either one of these teams should be strong enough to come away with a win.

This is awful... football is meant to be enjoyed, but how can one enjoy it when it's make-or-break like this! Managed one bite of my butty before giving up on eating. Come on City!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.