Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heading to the pub in calgary (ship and anchor if any calgary blues reading) with my boys. Have to leave 30 mins earlier than planned as where I live has been dumped on with snow over night, so it could take a while. I could watch it in the house, but my boys were with me at the same pub when we beat qpr and the rags this season, so I daren't tempt fate.

Come on City!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />-- Sat May 03, 2014 2:34 pm --<br /><br />
c4lv3rt said:
Somebody say something to calm me down I'm pottering around like a lunatic.

Could be worse, you could be a rag at the swamp trying to cement 6th place.

I can't be doing. And if we win, it will be the same on Wednesday and if we win that, it will be the same on Sunday week unless the other two sets of twats both blow up this week.

Pam said:
c4lv3rt said:
Somebody say something to calm me down I'm pottering around like a lunatic.

Nail your head to something solid. This will take your mind off things.

Lol! I just spat my coffee out. A little early for the funny stuff out here in L.A.

Im in full on shitting it mode. I need someone to slap me and tell me to stop flapping please

ken-langone-flapping-arms-gif.gif

Pam said:
I can't be doing. And if we win, it will be the same on Wednesday and if we win that, it will be the same on Sunday week unless the other two sets of twats both blow up this week.
Fat Sam worries me as well.Sure he knows how to park the bus like he did at bridge .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.