Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
blue b4 the moon said:
Relax lads just been in the Pub for 4 hours all is well in the blue b4 the moon household.

Had a massive plate of Nacho's just opening up the Chase Vodka.

Got a nice warm feeling, its my birthday today and all is going to be good.
Happy birthday mate,let's hope we can all join you later for a celebratory swifty.

Villa staying up assuming Norwich don't beat Chelsea, not that it matters as they are staying up anyway with other teams like West Brom likely getting drawn in. We just need a win today, the rest of the games fingers crossed we should be able to get it done! COME ON

Pam said:
karen7 said:
CitizenTID said:
IT DIDN'T WORK!

Beaker.gif

Well that made me really laugh anyway

I can't see what Phil Jones has to do with it.
He doesn't want Iago Aspas to win as many premier league titles as him

CitizenTID said:
karen7 said:
CitizenTID said:
Im in full on shitting it mode. I need someone to slap me and tell me to stop flapping please

ken-langone-flapping-arms-gif.gif

SLAP
STOP IT
IT DIDN'T WORK!

Beaker.gif

Edit: Just realised the fridge is stocked with booze... aaaand relax.
Ha ha love the beaker gif, I'm in my second fosters sat in garden trying to chill but I think I need my 3rd nervous shit of the day

Based upon the Spuds result and the current Rag score Martinez would be stupid to risk any player coming back from injury. That is unless he wants to suck Brenda`s cock.

Blue Maverick said:
CitizenTID said:
karen7 said:
SLAP
STOP IT
IT DIDN'T WORK!

Beaker.gif

Edit: Just realised the fridge is stocked with booze... aaaand relax.
Ha ha love the beaker gif, I'm in my second fosters sat in garden trying to chill but I think I need my 3rd nervous shit of the day
If I wasn't fretting over preparing a load of videos for a presentation Tuesday that would sound like a plan!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.