Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh God. I hate it when we have to play at the Blue Scouse chip shop at the best of times.

Got shitfaced last night so am reluctantly eyeing the beers in the fridge, planning having a dump in the next twenty minutes and hopefully ready for the beers then, I'll need them as I can feel the butterflies preparing for take off

I will talk you up again then, Bob.

OMFG, how shit is this? It is really, really shit if you ask me. It is rat turd with mouse vomit.

Pam said:
I will talk you up again then, Bob.

OMFG, how shit is this? It is really, really shit if you ask me. It is rat turd.

I have too soothing a voice in my ear Pam

york away to this! said:
Just had a sharp haircut after a great lunch with a couple of glasses of merlot. I'm ready...

Quality. I'm going to butcher the lack lawn. Then fly a virtual helicopter. Pathetic. How do the players cope?

zandvoort blue said:
Will Sky mention Manuel`s record against Everton ....Played 3, Won 3

That'll be Villarreal in the Champion League, they played us twice and won twice.

Were on our way to see by beloved Everton today.... with West Ham winning 2 - 0 that it for us!! The fans will love today....... Were in Europe, not quite the champions league... Arsenal have got 4th .... So me and my blue mates need some lessons off you guys on the poznan.... is it a case of just turning your back away from the pitch, jumping up and down with your arm around the guy next to you?

Good luck for today.... hope it's a good game but 1 - 0 to you guys. But please, please don't f*ck this opportunity up that you got!! Some of us guys have to live in Liverpool so were all counting on you!! You can't let the dark side win the title. I hope the players realise too and don't have there professional head on today.

Enjoy your day guys and fingers crossed..... and have a save (happy hopefully) Journey home after the match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.