Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted on ''Grand Old Team'' apparently. Not looked myself, so I haven't a link;

ENYSQDR.png

Not sure if it's kosher or not!

skbytes_efc said:
zandvoort blue said:
Will Sky mention Manuel`s record against Everton ....Played 3, Won 3

That'll be Villarreal in the Champion League, they played us twice and won twice.

Were on our way to see by beloved Everton today.... with West Ham winning 2 - 0 that it for us!! The fans will love today....... Were in Europe, not quite the champions league... Arsenal have got 4th .... So me and my blue mates need some lessons off you guys on the poznan.... is it a case of just turning your back away from the pitch, jumping up and down with your arm around the guy next to you?

Good luck for today.... hope it's a good game but 1 - 0 to you guys. But please, please don't f*ck this opportunity up that you got!! Some of us guys have to live in Liverpool so were all counting on you!! You can't let the dark side win the title. I hope the players realise too and don't have there professional head on today.

Enjoy your day guys and fingers crossed..... and have a save (happy hopefully) Journey home after the match.

Cheers to you as well have a fantastic time.

Don't worry if we stuff it up to today , Liverpool will on Monday and Chelsea will come home with the bacon.

Off the OS- "The players have arrived here at Goodison Park, completing the 36 mile trip here from Manchester. Some very focused, serious expressions on faces, I can confirm."

Len Rum said:
Benarbia said:
Spuds losing mean Everton effectively finish 5th as they have a superior goal difference
Not sure about that.
If Everton lose their next two that would mean their GD would be +19 at best. Points 69.
If Rags win their next three their GD would be at least +23. Points 69.
So Rags would be 5th.

I think 5th and 6th get Europe this year as you guys won the Micky Mouse cup earlier in the season.... so even if the rags get 5th then were sorted.

OS: "Yaya Toure has just stopped to give his pre-match thoughts: "We have three games coming. The first one today is very important and I hope we can enjoy it. If we play well today and win, we still have two games to play but we know it will difficult today against a very good team in Everton."

"Top teams always struggle at Everton but we really want to do the business here today. We can't worry too much about the past here or any records, today is another day and we are really focused to try and get the three points."

How are you holding up fellow blues? Beer, very loud rock music and watching scum loose keeps me in balance. Just.

Ruskinavenue said:
Might have to cut the grass. Or my toe nails. Or wake up and it's 1930.

Haha, I've cut the grass, tidied the house had a shave.. Been awake since my night shift finished ... Even more nervous now with the beers going down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.