Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
With West Ham and Aston Villa becoming safe from relegation and Spurs and most probably United dropping points, it seems that everything is finally coming together. Please don't mess this up city.

By some Everton fan:

Just took my son to the hairdressers.
woman in there was saying how Everton losing today would be terrible for the 96.
wtf?
I cannot get my head around it. I had to but in and ask why when they had let it slip from their own hands to Chelsea.
response was that she hated Chelsea and City and United. City rivalry doesn't count because we can help them and that is what is important as they are doing it for justice this season.

I simply cannot understand the mentality.

I asked if she was chuffed Chelsea lost on Wednesday. You know the answer to that anyway. Justified because Mourinho celebrated last weekend?!?!

I am scared to go outside lol, the loons.

FredTilson said:
With West Ham and Aston Villa becoming safe from relegation and Spurs and most probably United dropping points, it seems that everything is finally coming together. Please don't mess this up city.

Don't post these things Fred , you know what will happen if you do.

The fans don't want Everton to win , we don't won't them to get any points.

Distin wants us to win today , Barry wants us to win today , what could go wrong.

We can still come unstuck against Fat Sam knowing City.

ffs, was calm before now slowly turning into a wreck... Will be alright (maybe?) when team news is out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.