Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ur underestimating em hasnt sunderland vs u and vs chelsea and us today not teached u anything?? it'll b a hell of a task winning there still injuries or not. its game on after today.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
I want to win the league on merit and by winning our last 3 games properly, don't want any help, just 3 fair games where we win because we play well and deserve to.

Piss off Ben !

I have just had a text of my mate who supports the terrorists ( one city win out of fifteen visits to Goodison !); and if it was up to him Leon Osman is going in goal :)

I expect our big game players to step up again...Yaya, Aguero, Silva (if healthy) Dzeko (has always delivered when it mattered the most, NT, Wolfsburg, and City included).

To of those 4 will score for a 2-1 win. I'm calling Kun and Dzeko next week. Let's go.

ifiwasarichfan said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I want to win the league on merit and by winning our last 3 games properly, don't want any help, just 3 fair games where we win because we play well and deserve to.

Piss off Ben !

I have just had a text of my mate who supports the terrorists ( one city win out of fifteen visits to Goodison !); and if it was up to him Leon Osman is going in goal :)

Alright lids, just dropped in from the GOT (grandoldteam) forums to say i wish you nothing but luck next weekend, Arsenal are gonna slot 8 past Newcastle tomorrow anyways which means 4th is done and dusted for us, so you'll be playing in front of 38k City fans for the day next weekend, too bad you haven't got any players named Moses as i hope our defence parts like the red sea for ya.

Atm we have as well as the ones you list also Mirallas out injured btw as well, and baines picked a knock up vs Saints so hopefully we will need to 'rest' him for the Hull game the week after.

Love nothing better than you lot winning this thing after the media have proclaimed a torrent of rubbish portraying little old poor Liverpool as everyone's second team when their as repulsive a group of nobs as you will ever see. Plus the gifs of Gerrard will never ever get old if you can win this thing.

Anyways I'm rambling now, but good luck and hope we don't score too many own goals this week, 2 or 3 should do it ;)

and maybe remember us next season if we try to ask for Jovetic on loan

Now need to go and practice the words for Blue Moon as will need to know them for the weekend :)

EaglesFan said:
I expect our big game players to step up again...Yaya, Aguero, Silva (if healthy) Dzeko (has always delivered when it mattered the most, NT, Wolfsburg, and City included).

To of those 4 will score for a 2-1 win. I'm calling Kun and Dzeko next week. Let's go.
Hope you are right Eagles. Your man has really stepped up to the plate and delivered recently.

If Edin can keep this up we will give Everton a run for their money.

Grand Old Team seems divided about wanting us to win. Could you imagine us in Everton's position? I can't see any City fan wanting us to crown the rags. Imagine the songs they'd sing forever about us giving them the league.

I could see a few of their players, like Barkley, not turning up for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.