Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot depends on Arsenal tomorrow.

If Arsenal win vs Newcastle, the gap to 4th will be 4 points with 2 games remaining for Everton, so I think they'll give up the ghost and slacken off against us a little bit.

If Arsenal slip up vs Newcastle, Everton will come at us flying.

we never get anything at Goodison so we need absolute determination and desire. it will be a battle and the crowd will be up for it but the players need to remain focused. if we win this then we have a great chance of winning the league.

one game at a time though.

If only we could have Howard Webb for this game. If it's Taylor, Clattenberg or Mason...

Or maybe a one day comeback for Peter Walton.

Bottomless_Sailor said:

If Arsenal win vs Newcastle, the gap to 4th will be 4 points with 2 games remaining for Everton, so I think they'll give up the ghost and slacken off against us a little bit.

Why would they give up the ghost, the gap is 4 points and there are still 6 available

Cheadle Blue said:
Bottomless_Sailor said:

Why would they give up the ghost, the gap is 4 points and there are still 6 available
In their heart of hearts will they really think Arsenal will collapse vs West Brom/Norwich? It's like playing the second leg of a match where you lost 6-0 in the first leg... You may try but you won't believe.

want nowt from 'em

we just go there and put in a champions performance is all

Chuck the form book out the window and all this talk of 1-in-15 bogey-teamness. The reality is that we play one game against a team who have 5 first team players injured + more, whose ambitions for the season (hopefully) will be nearly gone and whose own fans want us to win!

I'm confident. I don't ask for anything from Everton but the truth is they won't be the same prospect as in recent seasons, we need to take advantage and put in a professional performance and we'll be fine. Come on City.

everton r a proud club, will take some winning that game if u do u will be big favourites for title. they will want a response after poor away at southampton. v.hard game. ur getting a touch carried away on here its not over yet people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.