Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoothy B. said:
Blue Smarties said:
My Evertonian mate (ST holder) has offered to find me a ticket in their end (no chance of getting one in the away end). Can't decide whether to take up the offer, I doubt I could contain myself if we go on and win.
I wouldn't worry too much about this mate. my mate is also an Everton fan, and has got me tickets in their end for the last few seasons. ive never had a scrap of bother from the scousers. Be sensible, don't be jumping up and down and youll find the bin dippers are ok about you being a blue.... That's my experience any how.
Good luck !
depends where you are in the ground and how you behave. lower gwladys is the only section you might get problems in but rest of ground is okay just gauge the situation around you. if the boot was on the other foot we would hardly be welcome in areas of your stadium. if your sat with mates you should be okay.

this is likely to be our side next saturday -

----------------Howard---------------
Coleman--Stones--Jagielka--Garbutt
---------McCarthy----Osman---------
----Naismith--Barkley---Deulofeu----
----------------Lukaku----------------

only change is likely to be mcgeady in for deulofeu....hardly a side to trouble you surely.

Puppet Master Silva said:
Nothing but a win, I want blood, sweat and tears. Not having any of this bogey team nonsense, if we don't win at Goodison on Saturday it's because the lads haven't done their job, countless injuries and when Arsenal win later they'll have nothing to play for. Win this and Liverpool will drop points at Palace. Come on City!

Totally. Lets hope:

1. Pelle puts 5 in midfield with Garcia behind Toure so he can push forward. We can then sub midfield for striker if needed.
2. Pelle keeps the concentration high instead of sitting on his hands.
3. Players turn up, like Nasri and Fenra. They haven't been 100% lately.

I am glad Navas isn't fit to play- don't understand why Pelle prefers him over Milner.

lfc 18 + 5 said:
everton r a proud club, will take some winning that game if u do u will be big favourites for title. they will want a response after poor away at southampton. v.hard game. ur getting a touch carried away on here its not over yet people.

A Liverpool fan giving people advice on not getting carried away is as meaningful as taking marital advice from Ryan Giggs.

Hi Guys,

I hope you win the prem .... I HATE LIVERPOOL, I HATE LIVERPOOL !!!! It'll be very strange this weekend when I go and support my Everton and it'll be the first time in 30 years of watching them I'll be thrown in a dilemma... Do I want Everton to win or Do I want City... it makes it harder as Liverpool play after this game, so not knowing the result of the RED Sh*te across the stanley park will make it even worst for our fans. I know some of our fans would like us to loose this game, it's terrible It like you guys playing against Chelsea and knowing if you win you hand the title to Manchester United .....

I hate knowing even if we draw against you guys.... WE COULD ACTUALLY WIN THE TITLE FOR LIVERPOOL!!!!

On a good note for you guys and me we are full of injuries.... our defense is our second string with the exception of Coleman..... there a lot of players carrying knocks. Unfortunately saying that we've been playing unbelievable football at home with what ever team we've put out.... we have lost to 2 sides at home (Sunderland and Palace) but those 2 sides parked the bus and we had 75% of possession.

PLEASE, PLEASE WIN THE PREM...... and if it means us loosing on the weekend to give you the title then I'll accept that with a massive SMILE. I HATE LIVERPOOL!!!
GOD I HATE LIVERPOOL!!!!

Londonblue20 said:
Not read every post on this thread but why would we play a different starting 11 than we had against palace? (assuming silva still not fit?) also the negativity about our previous results at Goodison has got to be irrelevant. FFS we just beat palace comfortably and they just won at Goodison a week ago. Same as yesterday please 2-0.

Haven't we learned anything from our away Liverpool and Chelsea games? Contain, control and attack. You charge in like an idiot and you could end up 2 down before you know it.

Everton isn't Crystal Palace, they are a much dangerous side. At these final stages, we should use our brains and get the ugly wins. If our back 7 are organised (Zaba, VK, MDM, Kolarov, Garcia, toure and Frena), we will boss the game.

shackattack said:
this is likely to be our side next saturday -

----------------Howard---------------
Coleman--Stones--Jagielka--Garbutt
---------McCarthy----Osman---------
----Naismith--Barkley---Deulofeu----
----------------Lukaku----------------

only change is likely to be mcgeady in for deulofeu....hardly a side to trouble you surely.

Take Lukaku out and swap him with Graeme Sharp then we've got a deal

city91 said:
lfc 18 + 5 said:
everton r a proud club, will take some winning that game if u do u will be big favourites for title. they will want a response after poor away at southampton. v.hard game. ur getting a touch carried away on here its not over yet people.

A Liverpool fan giving people advice on not getting carried away is as meaningful as taking marital advice from Ryan Giggs.
we didn't start lining the streets in our hundreds, with 6 games to go, setting off smoke bombs and singing we're going to win the league....
The minute we do is the moment we get egg on our face....
We've had to put up with this liverpool wankfest for weeks now, ex players on every tv and radio show ramming it down our throats that liverpool have won it already, the won't wobble. .yada yada yada..
The way I see it is rodgers played the occasion instead of the game, gung ho attack attack attack, let's do it for the 96.....if only he could of stepped out of the hyperbole that liverpool are caught up in and played it the mourinho way they'd still be sitting pretty....
Only one person to blame brenda and it isn't maureen. ...
Meanwhile I'll just look at the table and be greatful that we've got a 2nd chance to get the title...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.