Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too much talk of what Everton may or may not do, if we do what we are capable of doing with a hefty dose of passion and Pride in Battle, it wont matter what Everton do. The title is in our hands now and if we win all 3 games, we win the title, no matter what anyone else does.

Blue Til Death said:
Too much talk of what Everton may or may not do, if we do what we are capable of doing with a hefty dose of passion and Pride in Battle, it wont matter what Everton do. The title is in our hands now and if we win all 3 games, we win the title, no matter what anyone else does.

We will need all to put their body's on the line in these games. No saving themselves for the world cup. A battle it will be, so bring it on. We now have a chance and we are very capable.

shackattack said:
zandvoort blue said:
A question for the Evertonians (and Phil Jagielka`s old schoolmates).

As a Sale lad, who does he support?

not sure who he supports but as a youngster he trained with city before joining sheff utd at 15. of polish and scottish descent even though he chose to play for england. have heard on grapevine how he would love to see evertonians doing the poznan on saturday ;-)

Source and is that because he wants us to win?

if we help city win the league over the redshite i will be absolu
wilky2868 said:
shackattack said:
zandvoort blue said:

not sure who he supports but as a youngster he trained with city before joining sheff utd at 15. of polish and scottish descent even though he chose to play for poland. have heard on grapevine how he would love to see evertonians doing the poznan on saturday ;-)
hopefully when city have scored eh shackattack :-))

i would never be bitter enough to want us to concede a game in order for liverpool not to win the title but should this happen i will not lose a nanosecond of sleep. having them win the league would be unbearable and what hurt's them most is the realisation that this could be their best chance for years as next season the other teams will strengthen considerably. they forget how they rolled over in 2 crucial games in 2005 and 2010 to deny united winning the titles. i don't genuinely believe you need a favour off us on saturday and are playing us at the right time of the season for your chances.

Eds said:
shackattack said:
zandvoort blue said:

not sure who he supports but as a youngster he trained with city before joining sheff utd at 15. of polish and scottish descent even though he chose to play for england. have heard on grapevine how he would love to see evertonians doing the poznan on saturday ;-)

Source and is that because he wants us to win?

there is no source in fairness is was tongue in cheek. if the boot was on the other foot the kopites would be willing us to get beat. all of a sudden we are their best friends such is their desperation to win the league. it's why all the neutrals will be loving them not to win it.

I've just had a quick shufty on RAWK and they are saying stuff like "I'm gutted!" "We've bottled it!" , that is because you have been so cocky? In all the years United were successful I've never heard them as arrogant as the bin-dippers have been and that's saying a lot!!! But the Scouse rats still haven't learned their lesson as they are now saying the media is against them?? They are the moral winners!! Have you ever heard as much horseshit as that?? So come on City lets really sink Liverpool in their own city on Saturday, this is our Newcastle ,we won't have to force it as Martinez has them playing good footy and they will have a go, somewhat reminiscent of Newcastle 2 years back, remember Cisse scored that wonder goal on the Wednesday before the Sunday game with City so they were bang in form! Would love Silva weaving his triangles at the edge of the everton box ( for him not to be in the PFA team of the year is scandalous!), maybe he will start Clichy in this to nullify that brain box Coleman raiding down the right, As well as Alex (can't believe I'm calling him Alex!) is good going forward and is playing well at the moment , I think Clichy is defensively more sound? What of the lad who was causing Blues to kick off with each other at Blackburn not that many moons ago, Of course I'm talking about Francisco Javier Garcia Fernandez? After his first and let's say shit season the only good thing about him was his MRS, have you ever seen her? It's weird this game we love as a few months back I would cringe when Garcia got the ball as he looked panicked,gangly and totally lost, but now he looks like a different player!! That's what a run in the team and a little confidence does! You don't captain Benfica if your shit? His physical presence is a great foil for the marauding Toure , as Yaya knows he is behind him, I wonder if Pellers would play Javi, Ferni and Yaya? Maybe if Barry was gonna play, but I have a feeling Pellers will stick with 2 up top until the seasons dusk descends .. Same team as yesterday apart from Clichy for err Alex and Silva (if fit) for Milner and Ferni for Javi but I have a feeling Javi will start..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.