Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am rocking in a corner with over twenty four hours to go, I will be dead before kick off. So I don't give a shit who wins.

Pam said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Pam said:
But it is the twats, Neverton. How do we not get Goodison Chip Shop Park Bogey Team Bastards Syndrome like we always do. As sure as England losing a penalty shootout. And I can't stand Saturday late afternoon kick offs. Nothing good comes of them.

Don't be defeatist, think positive, we are going to win !!

God, I hope so. I'm not really defeatist. None of that bogey team shit is real when you think about it rationally. I haven't been this freaked out since the Newcastle game two years ago and this is because I agree that we may well win it.
I don't think I've ever been as freaked as before the Newcastle game

kippaxblue76 said:
Pam said:
kippaxblue76 said:
Don't be defeatist, think positive, we are going to win !!

God, I hope so. I'm not really defeatist. None of that bogey team shit is real when you think about it rationally. I haven't been this freaked out since the Newcastle game two years ago and this is because I agree that we may well win it.

I think every single one of our players will be hyped up for this and nothing will stop them, they know they have got a second chance.

I suspect you are right! If they can't be now they never will be. It might be good thing playing Everton at this stage of the season, with almost everything riding on it, rather than in the depths of winter.

I will be tough though. Just hope we don't get caught up in a Martinez web of 3 at the back or 5/6 in midfield, like we did at times with his Wigan side.

I almost feel sick thinking about this game....

Come on City,

chestervegasblue said:
I have a great feeling about tomorrow. I think we're going to see an absolute masterclass from City. Yaya will score at least one.
I take it you mean a winning football masterclass. God I hope we win.

karen7 said:
Pam said:
If I am rocking in a corner with over twenty four hours to go, I will be dead before kick off. So I don't give a shit who wins.

Deep breath Pam

It doesn't help, Karen. The waiting is becoming really rubbish, now.

Pam said:
Positive vibes only pam..you are going to see a fucking master class by our boys..im predicting we score +12 in 3 games now chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.