Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pam said:
karen7 said:
Pam said:
If I am rocking in a corner with over twenty four hours to go, I will be dead before kick off. So I don't give a shit who wins.

Deep breath Pam

It doesn't help, Karen. The waiting is becoming really rubbish, now.

This week has dragged by but this time next week could be even worse if we have to win the last game for the title!
I will literally take a valium if that's the case<br /><br />-- Fri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm --<br /><br />
Andouble said:
what's the latest on the Everton injury front? Everyone recover magically?

Distan and jag back

Anyone else getting murderous thoughts? Annoyed by all these fuckers daring to walk near me/speak etc.

bluejon said:
SteWadda said:
gmckennasell said:
evertonians will be up for this , they hate the martyrs , but the team they hate most outside dipperpool is city , because of the lescott business and gargoyle whipping them up to a frenzy , they will enjoy us cocking up our title challenge at goodison , just as much as ending the martyrs title dreams , its a win/win for the bluenoses of scouseland , expect absolutley no favours from this lot . A tough game , but with gazbaz not playing and distin and jagielka a bit ring rusty from injury , we will do them. COYB

Every Everton fan I know and I'll admit it's not many want us to lose. I have had a look on everton forums and most aren't arsed if they lose but some really want us to win. I don't think they do hate us that was just Moyes wasn't it??
its 50/50 with the evertonians i know. my mate stu said he hopes we win 8-0, with 7 of them own goals. a couple sitting on the fence, but there's one particularly bitter individual who says she's not arsed about liverpool and hopes they bum us. why in the fuck did i marry her???

That's so funny..... I Changed my Face-book profile picture from an Everton to a Man City badge this morning. It has sent a couple of my RED FaceF**ckers right over the edge. One of them responded by changing his to an Everton badge though, which raised a smile..... is he trying to lick my assss.

Have any of you city fans been worried about CHELSEA, couldn't they creep in through the back door if both you guys and the pool draw this weekend? Not looked at the table, so I'm unsure how far behind they are. Perfect scenario for us Evertonians would be if Baines scores a fantastic scissor kick from 35 yards in the 89th minute past Tim Howard to make it 1 - 0 to City after Everton missed 3 penalties with Stevie G crying at the final whistle in the Everton directors box.... PERFECT!

It's good that Silva is back for you guys, regardless of the result I hope you guys win the league. I think Chelsea will be your main rivals next season, IF they get a good striker in the summer, I think there pretty sorted in defense and midfield. The only area City need to look at in the summer is that guy at the back with the pony tail but I've heard he's been playing better in the last few weeks. Every time I've seen him he looked a little slow.

Zabbasbeard said:
chestervegasblue said:
I have a great feeling about tomorrow. I think we're going to see an absolute masterclass from City. Yaya will score at least one.
I take it you mean a winning football masterclass. God I hope we win.

Yes, a winning masterclass. I love how quiet it's been this week. There's a steely focus now the end is in sight.

karen7 said:
Pam said:
karen7 said:
Deep breath Pam

This week has dragged by but this time next week could be even worse if we have to win the last game for the title!
I will literally take a valium if that's the case
Absinth is the future:)
-- Fri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm --

Andouble said:

Distan and jag back

andyhinch said:
karen7 said:
Pam said:

I will literally take a valium if that's the case
Absinth is the future:)
-- Fri May 02, 2014 3:48 pm --

Andouble said:

Distan and jag back
FFS

Is this the cue to flap?

phelps-arm-flap-o.gif

Oh for fuck's sake get a grip, you quivering heaps of ectoplasm.
This time last week we had next to no chance - now we are favourites.
I know which I prefer.
Stress was when we had to win our last three games to stay up, not win the Premiership.
Chillax folks - there are 19 other managers who would sell a testicle on e-bay to be in our position right now.

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Oh for fuck's sake get a grip, you quivering heaps of ectoplasm.
This time last week we had next to no chance - now we are favourites.
I know which I prefer.
Stress was when we had to win our last three games to stay up, not win the Premiership.
Chillax folks - there are 19 other managers who would sell a testicle on e-bay to be in our position right now.
I hope that wasn't aimed at me?

I always feel like that :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.