Everton Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
willipp said:
aguero93:20 said:
willipp said:
Is it 5th and 6th then that qualify? Im guessing thats because we won the league cup and the extra place goes to the league?
Yep. Doing ourselves a favour with the COC cup win now it seems :).

Funny how things can end up working in your favour. Though i imagine a late surge for Europa League football from ryan and cronies might well add to his growing reputation to keep the job.
They're still more likely to catch Spurs than the Blue Dippers. Spurs are 3 points behind with a GD of about 20 less (doing ourselves more favours and Pool shooting themselves in the foot).

Can't stop thinking about this game, it's not been a productive week at work so far! It's amazing how like the 2011/12 season this has turned out, joyous hope at being given an extra chance weighed against the expectation of typical City and needing a solid winning run to clinch the title.

Anyone have an idea if Silva is fit for this game? Mind you if yaya is in the form he was on Sunday I can only see a city win

without a dream said:
Can't stop thinking about this game, it's not been a productive week at work so far! It's amazing how like the 2011/12 season this has turned out, joyous hope at being given an extra chance weighed against the expectation of typical City and needing a solid winning run to clinch the title.

I know, and its only bloody tuesday lunchtime.

Hart
Zabaleta Kompany Demichelis Kolarov
Yaya Fernandinho
Milner Silva Nasri
Aguero

If Silva's unfit, then Dzeko.

Pants, Richards, Lescott, Rodwell, Garcia, Jovetic, Silva/Dzeko

Let's do this! MUST WIN game this one, but tht goes without saying. The likes of Yaya and Aguero will need to be on top form if we are to win. We never win at Everton, but hopefully this time we can buck the trend.

Everton 1-2 City

Lukaku
Aguero, Yaya

Hart

Zaba, VK, MDM, Kolarov
Fernandinho Yaya
Silva Nasri
Aguero
Dzeko
Man City 8-0 Everton
Yaya,Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya, Yaya Yaya Yaya Toure. ;)

Marvin said:
Martinez says Jagielka likely to be back, and Distin 50 50

Jagielka has missed a lot of games now though and if they play Distin, its a massive risk. We should really be beating them, they all look dead on their feet.

I'd go with Clichy over Kolarov because Mirallas and Naismith will be making runs off the forward with Coleman supplying the balls in. Gives us a bit more pace. Go with a 5 man Midfield including Garcia and let Toure, Silva (if fit) and Aguero do the business with Milner providing good defensive tracking and those one two's around the back. Fancy Fernandinho to make some key interceptions and help us hit them on the counter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.