Everton & Rodwell

coulsonblue said:
If Jack Rodwell develops as well as is hoped, Everton could have a rly gd team. Hopefully he does stay, then the competition between arsenal chelsea utd, us, everton might be fierce

Reality check.........hate to say it but they have a good side now.

Really pleased that they started like shit.

ZanteWeatherman said:
coulsonblue said:
If Jack Rodwell develops as well as is hoped, Everton could have a rly gd team. Hopefully he does stay, then the competition between arsenal chelsea utd, us, everton might be fierce

Reality check.........hate to say it but they have a good side now.

Really pleased that they started like shit.

Agree, excellent midfield, still think they are lacking a bit upfront.

rodwell sadly is going to man u, piennar will leave after a half decent world cup....arteta will stay and all we need do is get rid of the lazy yak and we have a half decent side. return of jagielka has been a massive boost

Rodwell is going to sign a new contract at Goodison. Also Man Utd sold Ronaldo for £80 replaced him with Valencia and Owen for £16m I think its clear they have no money. The only teams who could get Rodwell for the price we would want is Manchester City who'd have to fork out around the £40m mark. TBH Rodwell is a quality player but he wont get in the first 11 when Fellaini is back. Pienaar will leave I reckon but he wants to stay so he has said but Everton haven't put forward a contract yet.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Rodwell is going to sign a new contract at Goodison. Also Man Utd sold Ronaldo for £80 replaced him with Valencia and Owen for £16m I think its clear they have no money. The only teams who could get Rodwell for the price we would want is Manchester City who'd have to fork out around the £40m mark. TBH Rodwell is a quality player but he wont get in the first 11 when Fellaini is back. Pienaar will leave I reckon but he wants to stay so he has said but Everton haven't put forward a contract yet.

So in your opinion, Rodwell is half as good as C.Ronaldo and 2 times better than tevez!!!

Then again Lescott for 24 mill was pretty amazing!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

So in your opinion, Rodwell is half as good as C.Ronaldo and 2 times better than tevez!!!

Rodwell is considered the future of English football just like Rooney was when we sold him for £30m. However back then we had just finished 17th in the league now we're in a position to keep hold of young talent. Also Rodwell isn't a **** like Rooney. Also Tevez ffs one goal scoring season and hes the best thing sinced sliced bread. Saha has scored around the same as Tevez in less games!

BlueBoy2010 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Rodwell is considered the future of English football just like Rooney was when we sold him for £30m. However back then we had just finished 17th in the league now we're in a position to keep hold of young talent. Also Rodwell isn't a **** like Rooney. Also Tevez ffs one goal scoring season and hes the best thing sinced sliced bread. Saha has scored around the same as Tevez in less games!

Surely you're not comparing Saha to Tevez ? and £40M for Rodwell ? lol, he'll go to the rags for next to nowt and Gollum will follow not long after.

BlueBoy2010 said:

Ok, let's see now.

You say that Rodwell will fetch £40m but won't get in the Everton first eleven when Fellaini is back......okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Can I have some of that erm....er...tobacco you are smoking?

DTeacher said:
BlueBoy2010 said:

Ok, let's see now.

You say that Rodwell will fetch £40m but won't get in the Everton first eleven when Fellaini is back......okaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Hm... I think you've witnessed how good Fellaini is when he ripped you to pieces?

BlueBoy2010 said:
DTeacher said:
Ok, let's see now.

Hm... I think you've witnessed how good Fellaini is when he ripped you to pieces?

You mean that game where we didnt turn up? Probley the worst performance of the season. Just like you didnt when we ripped you to pieces last season at the woodison.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.