Everton & Rodwell

Shooter 83 said:
BlueBoy2010 said:
Hm... I think you've witnessed how good Fellaini is when he ripped you to pieces?

You mean that game where we didnt turn up? Probley the worst performance of the season. Just like you didnt when we ripped you to pieces last season at the woodison.
Funny excuse that, we're simply a better team who have veen massively unlucky with injury. Also you didn't rip us to pieces at Goodison you beat us 2-1 off the back of an extra tine game played at Wembley, a Chelsea draw at the bridge and then you on the Saturday when we had already secured a top 6 finish and an FA Cup final place so don't kid yourself mate

BlueBoy2010 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So in your opinion, Rodwell is half as good as C.Ronaldo and 2 times better than tevez!!!

Then again Lescott for 24 mill was pretty amazing!!
Rodwell is considered the future of English football just like Rooney was when we sold him for £30m. However back then we had just finished 17th in the league now we're in a position to keep hold of young talent. Also Rodwell isn't a **** like Rooney. Also Tevez ffs one goal scoring season and hes the best thing sinced sliced bread. Saha has scored around the same as Tevez in less games!

I didnt say from 1 goal scoring season, we paid £25 million for him in the summer which was the real going rate for once you pleb!

and as for Saha i dont even have to form an argument on that

I bet you really good on Football Manager aint ya!!

BlueBoy2010 said:
Rodwell is going to sign a new contract at Goodison. Also Man Utd sold Ronaldo for £80 replaced him with Valencia and Owen for £16m I think its clear they have no money. The only teams who could get Rodwell for the price we would want is Manchester City who'd have to fork out around the £40m mark. TBH Rodwell is a quality player but he wont get in the first 11 when Fellaini is back. Pienaar will leave I reckon but he wants to stay so he has said but Everton haven't put forward a contract yet.
Hahaha

already nailed on as barts replacement at the swamp............. keep churning out the talent i say........but never be anything more than a feeder club. And if we wanted him that much we'd have him......FACT

well I still cant start a thread so I'll plonk it in here as this mentions everton, if someone wants to start a thread then please do,

according to the BBC the Match in hand we have vs Everton is Wednesday 24th March at 19:45!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
And it's not beyond the realms of fantasy to think in terms of winning the league. Any CONSISTENT team in the current top eight, would have had it sewn up by now.

In a season where the rags are half a dozen points behind where they were at this stage last season, they are still 22 points ahead of Everton. They'd have needed a hell of a lot of consistancy to bridge that gap.

BlueBoy2010 said:
Shooter 83 said:
You mean that game where we didnt turn up? Probley the worst performance of the season. Just like you didnt when we ripped you to pieces last season at the woodison.
Funny excuse that, we're simply a better team who have veen massively unlucky with injury. Also you didn't rip us to pieces at Goodison you beat us 2-1 off the back of an extra tine game played at Wembley, a Chelsea draw at the bridge and then you on the Saturday when we had already secured a top 6 finish and an FA Cup final place so don't kid yourself mate

Hahaha gota laugh at these scousers. Your goal came in the 93rd minute when the game was already over, we played you off the park whatever excuse you have.

Could say we put in our worst performane of the season at woodison due to having a semi final just a few days later against Rags. Add too the fact we were missing our full backline, Adebayor,SWP,Ireland and lost santa Cruz after 5mins and down to bare bones we bring on Benjani. Not to mention both your goals came from set play's, a freekick that never was and the shirt pull for the pen was well outside the box.

Ch0pper Reid said:
I think they will sell and get Donavon back from the MLS full time

Bit silly really when they got him on loan they prob could of got him for about 1 mill, i know still out of there price range, but apart from missing sitter of the season last week has been quite decent and prob cost about 3-4 mill now

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.