everton scum

LongsightM13 said:
Fairly sure it was not a 'small minority' of them singing 'there's only one Harold Shipman'. Classy stuff from a city inhabited by mawkish ghouls and grief vampires, who are offended by everything and ashamed of nothing.

heard this, fair few of them singing it as well. felt a bit sick.

I remember a thread on here about a fan of ours (well cock head) who went and cracked a young lad who was with his family at the Arsenal game outside the ground?
And said to him 'Welcome to Manchester'
Like has been said, everybody has them.
I blame Balotelli.

de niro said:
threw a bottle indiscriminately in to our row, it smashed between the seats 6 feet from us.
its missed a lads head by inches.

well done you scouse scum.

I immidiatley looked to their end when they scored their 2nd and the bottles were first flown into the everton end from city sections, they were probably returned back. Idiots from both sides.

WNRH said:
de niro said:
threw a bottle indiscriminately in to our row, it smashed between the seats 6 feet from us.
its missed a lads head by inches.

well done you scouse scum.

I immidiatley looked to their end when they scored their 2nd and the bottles were first flown into the everton end from city sections, they were probably returned back. Idiots from both sides.
Why didn't ours smash then?

de niro said:
WNRH said:
Why didn't ours smash then?

Probably because they were plastic, how did they get glass bottles in the ground?

Taximania said:
ban-mcfc said:
heard this, fair few of them singing it as well. felt a bit sick.

Carlos Tevez is a blue he ates Munichs

Whos that dying on the runway
And many many many more..

Doesnt make it right or wrong .. but happens from ALL sides.

Peeps in glass houses ect .

Man of the match tonight was Bear Gryls personified..
Zabba the indestructable
Proud to adorn the shirt
Pride in battle
GIVE HIM THE ARMBAND !

Merry xmas to all on Blue Moon.

COME ON CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

2 posters on here talking sense in one night after a loss?!! can't be happening!
It is a full moon though!
And your bang on about Pablo, I thought he was going to become a bit part squad player and he looks like he is going to become a first time star for a long time if he keeps it up.

Merry Xmas mate.

Sadly a couple of seasons ago a young Everton girl was hit by a bottle thrown from our part of the crowd - since then, whenever it has been brought up by Everton fans slating "City scum" etc. I have defended us as not all like that etc. Same in this case I'm sure.

harold shipman chant was just utterly disgraceful.

I hate the Munich songs but that was just completely out of order.

Can't help thinking they're an egotistical set of cunts with a massive chip on their shoulder after tonight.

I'm hoping a decent few turn up on here, but I haven't found any.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.