everton scum

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Surely the CCTV would pick that up and with sufficient detail for GMP to supply EFC with the necessary in order for the moron to be charged. I don't doubt that he could be fingered. Just need the will.

Surely he should be punished..?..

TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

Hope the idiot gets caught though. Same with the City fans who threw stuff.

Artetas Love Child said:
TBF judging by your crowd tonight, the chances of a thrown bottle actually hitting a City fan was pretty slim.

Yeh we had a very poor turnout 45K, terrible.

You'd think it were Xmas week, freezing beyond belief and on tv.

Dick.

Artetas Love Child said:

You are aware there were over 45,000 people there last night, aren't you?

You are also making light of a serious incident. I've just had to stop myself from calling you a scouse twat.

I wouldn't mind a bottle thrown at Gollum at the end of match, the smile on his face was sickening. Probably felt like he won a trophy (closest he'll ever be to one). Oh and fuck Everton and their fucking fans, they're probably throwing bottles at CoMS cause they're jealous that their dump of a ground is no where near the quality of ours. Instead of throwing bottles they should thank the sheikh for allowing the scouser basterds to set foot within a mile of our stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.