Everton takeover

This new will please red scouse.

maybe the blue collective are taking over the red.

Re: Everton

petrovs right boot said:
Kinky by name said:
http://www.thenational.ae/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090723/SPORT/707229922/1043
hope it comes off and their new owners get rid of that shit Zcars tune.

^ this is the best quote I've ever seen. I've thought the same about that shit Zcars tune for years!! Haha!! Just get Jolean signed up before the takeover comes off ;)

Good luck to them. Like us they've deserved the funding they desperately need. They've been in the top league for god knows long now hehe. Tis about time they got some good news.

Of course this is nowhere near the importance that Jo was signing on loan for them hehe.

Re: Everton

marco said:
its not a bad thing that this happens ''healthy competition'' imo,man u should be looking over their shoulders with that debt,we set the market prices for players this season prices they can not afford if this happens at everton it puts them under very heavy financial presure to compete,goodbye top 4 welcome city everton portsmouth and (QPR) hahahaha

...and Notts County

Businessman Christopher Nathaniel has revealed that he is working with a UAE based consortium with a view to buying Everton Football Club.

“I can confirm I am acting on behalf of a UAE-based business consortium, who are chaired by a prominent Dubai businessman, and that I am currently in discussions with a number of Premier League clubs, one of which is Everton Football Club,” said Nathaniel.

“In this case, I’ve been approached because of my background in the entertainment industry. I can bring that element of big celebrity names and concerts – I can help realise my client’s plans to make a football club a wider entertainment platform. The Middle East understands the entertainment element, and how introducing it to football clubs can turn loss-making vehicles into profit-making ones.”

Plans for the new owner, whoever that may be, include building a "football village" and as Nathaniel himself has said, concerts and big celebrity names, which would hint that major changes would need to be made to the Kirkby proposals which currently forbid concerts and have extensive plans for retail around the stadium.

A source close reported as being "close to the Everton deal" said that they expect an offer sooner rather than later.

“They have visited the club and discussed future plans and figures, and Nathaniel is now waiting for instructions from his client,” said the source, who added that “could be sooner rather than later”.

“I expect an official approach and offer to Everton in a short space of time. The interesting proposition for the group is Everton’s new stadium plans. Nathaniel’s client’s vision – for whichever club he ultimately owns – is to build a football village alongside the ground.

“It’s about purchasing a club as a viable business proposition. It’s not about owning a trophy, it’s a sound business venture.

“Football clubs aren’t being maximised as brands and this consortium want to keep fans at the club after the game, offering them restaurants and a football village to spend their money in – it’s about making an entire match day experience.”

I guess this could be another heart break in the making for our fans if it doesn't happen , but time will tell .
I suggested the possibility of this in the Lescott thread a few weeks back , but didn't realise it would be UAE . It would be great if our big brothers suddenly became little sisters after years of domination for both sets of fans . I would only be happy though I guess if we continued to add to the squad rather than replace it . This was always my biggest fear regarding take overs . New ground , new staff , new team ? Nah .
Heavy investment would be nice though to strengthen the squad rather than replace it .
I also guess this might affect the Lescott deal :o)

I'm all for it, the way the game has gone, the only chance you have of being successfull now is by having a rich sugar daddy. I would love nothing more to see a Premier League with 6 or 8 teams having a realistic chance of winning the league.

It will be funny to see the Everton fans reactions considering they accused us of selling our souul and being a souless club, i suspect that they are all bending over with their pants down trying to make the deal.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I'm all for it, the way the game has gone, the only chance you have of being successfull now is by having a rich sugar daddy. I would love nothing more to see a Premier League with 6 or 8 teams having a realistic chance of winning the league.

It will be funny to see the Everton fans reactions considering they accused us of selling our souul and being a souless club, i suspect that they are all bending over with their pants down trying to make the deal.

might being the key word. This won't happen any time soon. It takes a fair while to complete negotiations, enter due dilligence and then confirm a price, also passing the fit and proper persons test. That is, if it is yourselves he is after as the article suggests that you are only one of several.

It won't be anywhere near our takeover, probably al fahim levels.

It certainly won't be affecting your transfer dealings this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.