Everton takeover

or maybe not:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Football/10333994.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Football/10333994.html</a>

Ajay said:
or maybe not:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Football/10333994.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gulfnews.com/sport/Football/10333994.html</a>

daview.jpg

Oh dear, how sad, never mind...

Darker shade of Blue said:
Businessman Christopher Nathaniel has revealed that he is working with a UAE based consortium with a view to buying Everton Football Club.

“I can confirm I am acting on behalf of a UAE-based business consortium, who are chaired by a prominent Dubai businessman, and that I am currently in discussions with a number of Premier League clubs, one of which is Everton Football Club,” said Nathaniel.

“In this case, I’ve been approached because of my background in the entertainment industry. I can bring that element of big celebrity names and concerts – I can help realise my client’s plans to make a football club a wider entertainment platform. The Middle East understands the entertainment element, and how introducing it to football clubs can turn loss-making vehicles into profit-making ones.”

Plans for the new owner, whoever that may be, include building a "football village" and as Nathaniel himself has said, concerts and big celebrity names, which would hint that major changes would need to be made to the Kirkby proposals which currently forbid concerts and have extensive plans for retail around the stadium.

A source close reported as being "close to the Everton deal" said that they expect an offer sooner rather than later.

Oh dear, premature ejaculation again. LOL

Re: Everton

kiam06 said:
All clubs are going to be owned by these mega rich Billionaires we are the first therefore we need to move quickly to get ahead as soon we will be caught up.

almost all clubs but not the RAGS

in the UAE the main player is His Royal Highness Sheikh Mansour and he is with us...

there are others floating about such as Sulamain, but no one with the clout and finances as Mansour,,,,,

Sky Blue said:
Businessman Christopher Nathaniel has revealed that he is working with a UAE based consortium with a view to buying Everton Football Club.

“I can confirm I am acting on behalf of a UAE-based business consortium, who are chaired by a prominent Dubai businessman, and that I am currently in discussions with a number of Premier League clubs, one of which is Everton Football Club,” said Nathaniel.

“In this case, I’ve been approached because of my background in the entertainment industry. I can bring that element of big celebrity names and concerts – I can help realise my client’s plans to make a football club a wider entertainment platform. The Middle East understands the entertainment element, and how introducing it to football clubs can turn loss-making vehicles into profit-making ones.”

Plans for the new owner, whoever that may be, include building a "football village" and as Nathaniel himself has said, concerts and big celebrity names, which would hint that major changes would need to be made to the Kirkby proposals which currently forbid concerts and have extensive plans for retail around the stadium.

A source close reported as being "close to the Everton deal" said that they expect an offer sooner rather than later.

Oh dear, premature ejaculation again. LOL

I have big balls . I can handle it :o)
Lescott is now staying btw . Nedum Onuoha also coming to Everton for £6 mill . Flying in for medical tomorrow ;o)

I have big balls . I can handle it :o)
Lescott is now staying btw . Nedum Onuoha also coming to Everton for £6 mill . Flying in for medical tomorrow ;o)

Ned said he'd never leave to go to a smaller club at this stage in his career.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.