Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
This. The total delusion that they wont be surpassed. Hope to fuck everton do surpass them. Always a slight soft spot for them but if they became a rival id hate them too!!!
I knew from that first match in the sunny Etihad stadium (2-1 v Barcelona) that City had entered a new era. Everton will attract lots of investment in that iconic new stadium. They can also do what City did very skillfully with our marketing. They can set their stall out as the "not Liverpool" team but the club which is part of its community. A lot more people hate LFC across the UK than like them...whatever the BBC thinks.

I knew from that first match in the sunny Etihad stadium (2-1 v Barcelona) that City had entered a new era. Everton will attract lots of investment in that iconic new stadium. They can also do what City did very skillfully with our marketing. They can set their stall out as the "not Liverpool" team but the club which is part of its community. A lot more people hate LFC across the UK than like them...whatever the BBC thinks.
Im envious of the new stadium everton will have and its location. Good look to them

Im envious of the new stadium everton will have and its location. Good look to them
I can’t say that I’m envious of the Toffees' new stadium; I love Etihad. I think it’s a great home for us.

However, I reckon it will help Everton move to the next level and hopefully become the top team in Scouseland.

And I don’t mean for just a season or two, but long-term.

they do, the problem being the rest of the country likes 91 other things whilst the Dipper minority all like the same thing, so they're much easier to market and pander to, plus when the Dipper machine has got its tenticles into the inner workings and has the H word hanging over any media outlet that dissents then you can see it's much more cost-effective and the path of least resistance to pander to them, but it makes them a joke.

I can’t say that I’m envious of the Toffees' new stadium; I love Etihad. I think it’s a great home for us.

However, I reckon it will help Everton move to the next level and hopefully become the top team in Scouseland.

And I don’t mean for just a season or two, but long-term.

I think it would be nice if ADUG had made more of an effort with the Etihad and if not in terms of expansion, just bringing it in line architecturally and aesthetically with other modern day projects, something that's a beacon of the project.

It looks old, tired, the South Stand roof is a bodged joke and it's starting to look to fade like the Swamp did after 10/15 years of use, whereas the Emirates and Wembley still look spectacular and impressive 15 years on.

The Etihad hasn't aged well.

I think it would be nice if ADUG had made more of an effort with the Etihad and if not in terms of expansion, just bringing it in line architecturally and aesthetically with other modern day projects, something that's a beacon of the project.

It looks old, tired, the South Stand roof is a bodged joke and it's starting to look to fade like the Swamp did after 10/15 years of use, whereas the Emirates and Wembley still look spectacular and impressive 15 years on.

The Etihad hasn't aged well.
Wembley and the Emirates were purpose built for football. The Etihad wasn't. Still a cracking stadium though in the grand scheme of things.

Such a sad sad post

To be fair, a lot of reds have called this out as nothing but vile filth. They say this is not a football fan and they do not want this person to follow their club, I agree.

So many people are finding it hard to be accepted for who they are and we still have idiots like this thinking it is a funny subject.

I find it incredible that someone actually wrote this and thought people would find it funny. The joke is now on them and I hope they get a slap for it one day.

Such a sad sad post

To be fair, a lot of reds have called this out as nothing but vile filth. They say this is not a football fan and they do not want this person to follow their club, I agree.

So many people are finding it hard to be accepted for who they are and we still have idiots like this thinking it is a funny subject.

I find it incredible that someone actually wrote this and thought people would find it funny. The joke is now on them and I hope they get a slap for it one day.
Another example of that legendary scouse sense of humour, innit?

Not having a pop at you, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.