Everton thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ancelotti wouldn't of lasted a season if he had stayed at Everton. As for Real he is a steady appointment but might not be the best candidate for that job at the minute given their financial troubles and the rebuilding work they have ahead.

Ancelotti wouldn't of lasted a season if he had stayed at Everton. As for Real he is a steady appointment but might not be the best candidate for that job at the minute given their financial troubles and the rebuilding work they have ahead.
He knows the score at that club. Two seasons max and hell be off again with a healthy pension top-up in his back pocket

While I appreciate the appeal of a club like Real, given the relatively small time frame managers are given these days don't commit yourself to a club if you're just going to jump ship.

Opportunities like this were always going to arise whilst at Everton, or anyone, for him so I can't deny that I think he's been quite the **** for legging it so quick after just a season and a half.

Don't go in for a project, knowing that's what it is, then fuck off so soon.

With that said, balls to Everton.

Surprised to hear he's off (again). Thought he would have tried to get them into the top 6 next season or even better. Would be fucked off with him if I were a Toffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.