Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's been a great deal of media discussion of the damage giving red cards and penalties for certain incidents might have done to Liverpool's quest for the PL title but no-ne seems to have spared a thought for the damage to Everton's PL status NOT giving a single one might have done. Funny that.

Pickford is such a stupid little dickhead. I do like watching him play though, he makes me laugh.

Still in our own hands which is one of the few positives at the moment. Burnley are grinding out results with people believing the opposite would happen when they sacked Dyche.
We sacked Benitez and if anything our form has got worse. So the common denominator at Everton is the players. Who I don't believe are up for or capable of the challenge that lies ahead.

Still in our own hands which is one of the few positives at the moment. Burnley are grinding out results with people believing the opposite would happen when they sacked Dyche.
We sacked Benitez and if anything our form has got worse. So the common denominator at Everton is the players. Who I don't believe are up for or capable of the challenge that lies ahead.

Yeah that the plus but think you will have to win at least half your games and maybe a draw two! A win tomorrow could kick start it.

Yeah that the plus but think you will have to win at least half your games and maybe a draw two! A win tomorrow could kick start it.

Normally do okay against Chelsea and Lampard should be up for the game as much as anyone. My worry at the moment is form apart, that the only player who seems to be rallying the team is Iwobi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.