Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think that is what will save them (everton)
because burnley are shocking and sacking the manager with 7 games to go was crazy
it's a free hit for lad incharge he's got no pressure really so go enjoy football
that might change though if looks like staying up

Saw an interesting stat this afternoon, this season there’s been 12 bookings for simulation. Approximately 330 games (I just assumed 33 games each) so that’s 1 booking for simulation every 27.5games as a mean.
However Everton account for 50% of those bookings with 6 and off those 6, 3 of them were in the 2 games against Liverpool. 25% of all bookings for simulation given in 2 games out of 330 ish! Can we really attribute that statistical anomaly on Gordon being a diving scouse shitbag or are Liverpool actually reffed differently.

It was a red all day long , and Richarlison throwing himself on the floor every 2 mins does not help , In my opinion if your players are acting like this all over the park (and they where) it casts doubt in the refs mind , they set out with a game plan and it failed , they seen Atleti and went with that but they wasn't as good at it . swings and roundabouts .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.