Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They do.
I know.
But sometimes I wonder.
We all wonder. I'm still wondering why Tierney didn't point to the spot when Raheem was pushed in the back before Ferny thumped in the fourth. I cannot in all honesty think he would have called the pen if Ferny had kicked it into the car park.

Mind, my ERO and Mrs Ewing were sitting at the bottom of our stairs as EFC trailed Wimbledon those seasons back, until Hans didn't quite manage to get his 'hans' to the third EFC goal. I've wondered about that ever since.

We all wonder. I'm still wondering why Tierney didn't point to the spot when Raheem was pushed in the back before Ferny thumped in the fourth. I cannot in all honesty think he would have called the pen if Ferny had kicked it into the car park.

Mind, my ERO and Mrs Ewing were sitting at the bottom of our stairs as EFC trailed Wimbledon those seasons back, until Hans didn't quite manage to get his 'hans' to the third EFC goal. I've wondered about that ever since.
Now there's a question!
Mind you I think that VAR would have sorted out the pen for us, surely...

Lampard
Chelsea old boy
Needed a favour
Could it be?
Nah, surely not...
I don't think so. Chelsea played Thursday against the Rags and the game followed the same pattern, they're just really struggling up front.

Plus, you could tell Everton were winding them up and it got to the likes of Havertz and Azpilicueta. 2nd half Pickford turned into a tanked up T-Rex and had one of those "Joe" performances where he was going to save everything no matter how.

See there are calls for a Richarlison ban. Be about right for the way we have been done over this year by officials.

Yes it was silly, but anyone who has ever been to Goodison knows thats where the big screen is and not a corner of fans.

Plus it was a smoke bomb not a flare ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.