Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it was the Dippers Pet Darren England on VAR, and yet again they have him on VAR v Spurs this week

What a lovely weekend of results

Nice to see City go clear of you know who, and Everton giving themselves a great chance of staying up.

Bliss... Let's have some more please.

Four more games to go. Also, beating Leicester away is HUGE considering we haven't won away for months, and I was crapping myself when Vardy came on.

What a lovely weekend of results

Nice to see City go clear of you know who, and Everton giving themselves a great chance of staying up.

Bliss... Let's have some more please.
One of the best weekends of the season: Dippers nearly draw a blank, CFC women stuff the Ragettes, City women batter Reading, EFC hang on for the last thirty mins, thanks to England's No 1 and City batter NUFC, and how the fourth and fifth goal boiled the Red Mersey dry!

Four more games to go. Also, beating Leicester away is HUGE considering we haven't won away for months, and I was crapping myself when Vardy came on.
I really hope Frank holds it together and scrapes through. If he does I cant see him doing much next year but given time with experience and his attitude...who knows.

Everton fans going all Liverpool fans. All forgot add was it was Chelsea fans.

They're not real Everton fans mate our real fans don't do that, absolutely disgusting and it's horrible that you had to experience that (correct)

Shown themselves up this season big style

Ugh. I wish these cunts would get off my side, they are an embarrassment. I'm not going to No True Evertonian them because unfortunately, we do have a nasty racist element to our fanbase. I've not heard racist chants at Goodison but my brother has. I have, however, seen some disgusting comments about black players from our fans on social media.

Even if you're angry about the loss, don't fucking take it out on black players or their mums, how would they feel if someone did that to Doucoure or Holgate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.