Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shown themselves up this season big style

Utter rats. No need for it at all. I hope they are identified, kicked out by the club, and put in jail for the utter scum that they are. Not what I want to see at Goodison and these are not the kind of people I want as a fellow fan. No defending it, just find them and deal with them.

Absolutely despicable. Happening more and more often now at clubs and in society in general. Find them, ban them, arrest them and force them to take some sort of educational course on racism. Vile creatures.

Utter rats. No need for it at all. I hope they are identified, kicked out by the club, and put in jail for the utter scum that they are. Not what I want to see at Goodison and these are not the kind of people I want as a fellow fan. No defending it, just find them and deal with them.
Went for a few Beers around Liverpool City centre today and was surprised at the number of LFC Flags showing behind the Bars and even worse on prominent display in some places etc and thought this must Piss off half the City at least -so an own goal basically -cos I’d be thinking “I’m not going in there again” etc

They should never have been in this position full stop. Whilst people can discuss the merits of their players, a squad with Pickford, Coleman, Holgate, Keane, Alli, Richarlison, DCL, Godfrey, Doucoure etc isn't a team that should be in the bottom 3.

Everton should serve as the ultimate warning that signing managers who've not done anything is a huge risk. Let's be absolutely honest, Alan Ball could go into Chelsea and take them to the top 4 - it's not really an achievement given the squad they have. Lampard got the Everton job purely on the back of that. It's not like they looked at his Derby record.

I like Lampard as a player, but he's been found out as a manager. He's been hopeless and they've been very, very lucky that Burnley lost their best striker to Newcastle and just run out of steam after a few seasons. Leeds also seem to be down because the manager they've got in now is an absolute clown.

He will be sacked in summer and will return to the lower leagues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.