Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbf we managed to not fuck up against them at Anfield for 70 minutes, I thought we were going to get battered worse than the rags. It was an improvement on the Goodison derby shitshow, but of course Divock FUCKING Origi had to ruin everything. I swear Klopp keeps him specifically for derbies.
Well, Divcock is reported to be on his way.

Assuming independent auditors and the PL have both signed off our accounts I cant see how this will go anywhere.
To be fair, that's what we thought when we filed our accounts with UEFA then they changed the rules once they had our numbers....

Thank god for City or they would be dominating, which I dont even want to imagine. Considering the state of the other 'challengers' in Chelsea, Arsenal, Utd, you are the only think stopping a full on RS cult invasion.

I think the Hughes, Moyes, Lescott thing left a bitter taste on both sides at first but that was fans defending their team and club. Now days, most Everton fans have absolutely nothing against City. If we cant be challenging then I'd rather you win it than them lot, the Tory London clubs or Utd.
Bang on our kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.