Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Sheffield United had beat Chelsea on the same day we would have been relegated no matter what the result.

Don't mind Everton too much, must be hell having the worse neighbours in the world.
Their director of football Marcel Brands has just left his post with immediate effect, they've recruited shite in the past couple of years, big mistake giving Rafa the job which has fuelled loads of piss taking by the murderers.

Don't mind Everton too much, must be hell having the worse neighbours in the world.
Their director of football Marcel Brands has just left his post with immediate effect, they've recruited shite in the past couple of years, big mistake giving Rafa the job which has fuelled loads of piss taking by the murderers.
Yeah looked like it was either Brands or Benitez had to go as the fall guy to take the heat off the board

I read that when the fan was having a go at brands after the Derby game, he replied 'is it just the players?'
Proper tried to throw benitez under the bus.

Hi all. I have not been on here for months due to a few personal issues (I am OK). Popped back in to have a nose and say hi as I have enjoyed using this forum. Good to see City top and I hope you stay there.

As for Everton..I just despair, it is truly dreadful at the moment. Tomorrow night could be awful with the protest. Just hope we can get through it as we are sinking like a brick down the league.

Anyway, I am back in here, it will be on and off.
Welcome back, mate. Nice to see you again.

Yes..... and Pearce hit the back of the Platt Lane stand!!!!!!
i've always assumed he did that deliberately. wasn't it for 100 prem league goals as well? no way was stuart pearce going to just be given that, not how stuart did things, so he skied it. could be completely wrong of course, but like to think that's what happened

i've always assumed he did that deliberately. wasn't it for 100 prem league goals as well? no way was stuart pearce going to just be given that, not how stuart did things, so he skied it. could be completely wrong of course, but like to think that's what happened
100 career goals.

Psycho was a full-back, remember.

100 career goals.

Psycho was a full-back, remember.
i know, fully remember that, but all he had to do was slot it, beasant did tell him as mentioned above, and he skied it. as i said, i could be wrong, but i always like to think that was deliberate. pearce was a legend, and i can imagine him refusing it to be handed on a plate to himself

i know, fully remember that, but all he had to do was slot it, beasant did tell him as mentioned above, and he skied it. as i said, i could be wrong, but i always like to think that was deliberate. pearce was a legend, and i can imagine him refusing it to be handed on a plate to himself
This is the man who had his daughters toy pony as a lucky mascot and put David James up front......

KK said afterwards that he’d be remembered for 99 goals more than he would for 100.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.