Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the man who had his daughters toy pony as a lucky mascot and put David James up front......
People mock him for the Calamity thing, but it worked, as we won a penalty.

If it wasn’t for Blobby FowlUp making a fucking mess of the spot-kick we would have been playing in Europe the next season

Whilst i have no ill feeling towards everton, my enemies enemy is my friend and all that, plus in the 80s i always wanted them to win the league when we were never going to do so and to stop rags/dippers winning it .. i also have always thought they need to be relegated at some point after cheating relegation when hans segers took the bung in that last game of the season.
Everton 2-0 down but won 3-2 after segers let a few through his legs

Yeah but Everton weren't involved in the fixing so it's hard to make the case they deserved to be relegated because of it even if they did unwittingly benefit from it.

i've always assumed he did that deliberately. wasn't it for 100 prem league goals as well? no way was stuart pearce going to just be given that, not how stuart did things, so he skied it. could be completely wrong of course, but like to think that's what happened
No because he played in what is now the championship in 93/94 so a few of his goals came in that season. He also said he was retireing so i doubt he missed on purpose

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.