Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
FFS Everton, Frank Lampard????

Frank is at a very early stage in his coaching career, Everton need help now!!

Ridiculous.

Whatever, it amused the locals at Hillsborough where we played that day.
I was in the home end that day. They weren’t arsed about the Wednesday-City game and were just happy Yoonarted had been relegated.

FFS Everton, Frank Lampard????

Frank is at a very early stage in his coaching career, Everton need help now!!

Ridiculous.

Would I choose him in a big pool of candidates? No. Given the choice from the board was him, Pereira and Dunc then Lampard every day.

I was content with Dunc until the end of the season but the Villa game changed my mind. He went with 2 CM's which the whole fanbase knows we cant play with due to the lack of pace and energy. Played Kenny who will be leaving for nothing in the summer as he's not good enough and dropped Gordon who has been one of our only positives and more creative players. Then just launched it long like he was back in his heyday. You need much more than that these days!

So is Lampard the best we could get? Probably not. Was he the best out of the 3 candidates, 100%. Also we have tried 2 multiple trophy and CL winners in Ancelotti and Benitez and they didnt work out so its just luck and timing. I hope this one is the one.

Would I choose him in a big pool of candidates? No. Given the choice from the board was him, Pereira and Dunc then Lampard every day.

I was content with Dunc until the end of the season but the Villa game changed my mind. He went with 2 CM's which the whole fanbase knows we cant play with due to the lack of pace and energy. Played Kenny who will be leaving for nothing in the summer as he's not good enough and dropped Gordon who has been one of our only positives and more creative players. Then just launched it long like he was back in his heyday. You need much more than that these days!

So is Lampard the best we could get? Probably not. Was he the best out of the 3 candidates, 100%. Also we have tried 2 multiple trophy and CL winners in Ancelotti and Benitez and they didnt work out so its just luck and timing. I hope this one is the one.

Quite like Frank and in his time with us he was a decent signing and seemed to enjoy his time with us.

He's going to need patience and support but I wish him well. Hopefully Everton fans give will give him time as he does encourage good football which is a bonus after watching Tuchel's style and the shit you have had to endure recently.

I just think that Everton, like United, have problems that no manager will overcome.

Yep. No proper structure, owner doing his own scouting and Joorabchian hanging around. Kenwright needs to piss off too.

Club wont go anywhere until quality people are brought into to various roles and its run properly. At least Utd can still spend money which is laughable considering the debt we are in yet our owner wants to spend but is restricted due to financial rules - joke. Suppose we have ourselves to blame too for wasting money on shite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.