Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
everton can easy go both ways this season a top half team or fighting the drop ?
the trouble is two types of managers and a club full of the old manager players

rafa benitez is a class manager and give him the players will be right up there, but buy middle of the road players and he will struggle. my bet for everton is 10th at best

Townsend and Begovic signed. It is just pure mediocrity.
The problem with these signings is that they're the first names through the door. If Everton had signed 1 or 2 top targets and then padded out their squad with these freebies there wouldn't be much scoffing at them, for teams below the top 2/3 that need bigger squads to try and compete in and for Europe these are good options to have and won't cost them anything.

The goal Andros scored at Etihad, a few years ago in that 2-3 defeat, was anything but mediocre.

I consoled our grandson, who was with us that day, that at least he’d witnessed one of the goals of the season.
Of course, but that’s one game. They’ve gone from ancelotti and excitement to Townsend and Begovich and god knows what round the corner.
Always the bridesmaid

The goal Andros scored at Etihad, a few years ago in that 2-3 defeat, was anything but mediocre.

I consoled our grandson, who was with us that day, that at least he’d witnessed one of the goals of the season.

The best goal I have ever seen. I remember everyone looking around in disbelief.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.