Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mancini would be a great appointment, short term but great at recruitment and bringing a selfish winning mentality to the club and it would be the type of job that Roberto may well relish, I am sure he would like to get one over the dippers.
He would run a mile rather than take us on

Last edited:
FFP is preventing them? They have spent several hundred million on pure shite since the takeover

That's not FFPs issue.
Agreed as I have said earlier but it is preventing them now and that is wrong, very wrong.

Allegedly there's a board meeting tomorrow, can't see Benitez being sacked so hopefully Brands gets jibbed off or Blue Bill resigns.
Talks also of a walkout by fans on the 27th minute, but can see that causing more issues than it resolves. Fans turning on other fans who stay or leave is the last thing we need.
27 minutes? bit early that, we have a tradition at city of getting up & walking out around 75-80 minutes,
Never figured out why & I Dont do it myself but it does seem quite popular, thousands do it every game...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.