Everton Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iwobi and Rondon should not be playing at this level for sure. The players we have just don't seem arsed and the only thing that will save us is that bizarrely there are worse teams below us, but for how long. Benitez though not completely to blame is out of touch with modern football.
Good luck for Wednesday!

Seen a couple of games this season and Iwobi must be one the worst transfers in the history of Everton. Even with all those injuries, I'd rather start with 10 men that let that clown get on the pitch. 27 million quid...
This, not entirely sure what he brings to the team. He's supposed to be a winger but hasn't got pace, not very good technically, not a good finisher. Can't say I've ever notice him work harder than anyone else nor is he good in the air.

He really is stealing a living in the premier league. 21 goals in 221 career club appearances, with no more than 6 in any season is very poor for a forward wo has played for 2 top 10 (give or take) Premier League teams all of his career

I always had in my head they paid £40 Mill for him, but even £27 Mill is, well £27 Mill too much

Sad to see Everton in such a mess. Always thought they represented the more civilised element of that city. Proves that money is no guarantee.
Smash the cult on Wednesday, Pleeeeease.
This, not entirely sure what he brings to the team. He's supposed to be a winger but hasn't got pace, not very good technically, not a good finisher. Can't say I've ever notice him work harder than anyone else nor is he good in the air.

He really is stealing a living in the premier league. 21 goals in 221 career club appearances, with no more than 6 in any season is very poor for a forward wo has played for 2 top 10 (give or take) Premier League teams all of his career

I always had in my head they paid £40 Mill for him, but even £27 Mill is, well £27 Mill too much
Iwobi would struggle to keep Olly Murs out of the soccer aid team!!

Iwobi awarded Everton goal of the month for November-purely on the basis that there were no other contenders !!!
Meh in our Pearce days we had to have a goal of the Jan, Feb, March, April & May combined.....

It's not good fella. I'll be surprised if Rafa makes Christmas. He can only hide behind injuries for so long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.