Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Everton parting company with Dyche in the close season and bringing in some young Italian or French manager. But yet again they will escape relegation on the last day with another home game against opposition on the beach......this is the Everton way!
I think Enzo Robatelli is free

Can't believe people are congratulating them for staying up, a club of Everton's size should not be facing relegation on the last day of the season, they are disgrace of a club.
Fuckinell !! What the fuck did that make City then back in the day?. Up and down like a Hoe's knickers.
Remember where we were and where we've been and where we are now. Disgrace my arse.

Fuckinell !! What the fuck did that make City then back in the day?. Up and down like a Hoe's knickers.
Remember where we were and where we've been and where we are now. Disgrace my arse.
Manchester City under PJ Swales were an utter disgrace, Everton are the version of that!!

Look what the likes of Brighton have achieved, puts into shame Everton.

City have never been a disgrace to me pal... thick and thin fella.
Under Swales we went from one of the country's great clubs to a laughing stock.

We get hammered now for no"istory" most of that is down to what Swales did to us.

Again like us Everton are one of England's great clubs, to see them in this present state is so sad, they deserve far better, the fans that is.

Everton don’t have to look far to see what can be done. Just follow the City blueprint.
The owner is, I believe, a hands off guy but not above sticking his nose in occasionally. So, he should appoint a really top guy as chairman and give him all powers. I mean a proven business leader from outside, not a crony.
The new chairman should appoint CEO, Finance Director and Football director who know what’s what and have the power to effect reform. Just take our guys as models.
Job done, it’s not so hard.

Everton don’t have to look far to see what can be done. Just follow the City blueprint.
The owner is, I believe, a hands off guy but not above sticking his nose in occasionally. So, he should appoint a really top guy as chairman and give him all powers. I mean a proven business leader from outside, not a crony.
The new chairman should appoint CEO, Finance Director and Football director who know what’s what and have the power to effect reform. Just take our guys as models.
Job done, it’s not so hard.
Youll get a few with that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.