Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't make a case for Lampard anymore, he will be sacked very soon as the owner and board will see this as a way of possibly taking pressure off them and protecting their jobs.

Yeah think the board have to make the decision next few days they need a lift and a new manager will give that! Dyche probably a good shout to get them more hard to beat

Yeah think the board have to make the decision next few days they need a lift and a new manager will give that! Dyche probably a good shout to get them more hard to beat
I feel for him slightly, but hard to make a case for him staying anymore. His record is shocking, and you can't just keep on losing and saying he will get it right. Sadly the majority of shithouse players won't be gone with him. The board etc will hang him out to dry now, they won't want protests every home game.

I’d take Dyche. Unfortunately Moshiri is backing Lampard despite being the same guy who sacked Silva and Martinez for less.

There comes a time when you have to accept that a manager really is useless.
Watched your game earlier.

If fairness you weren't that bad however you missed a couple of jilt edged chances and your defence looks shocking. Everytime Southampton ran at them they shit the bed and that's what's letting you down big time.

Can't see Lampard getting you out of this

Today was yet again 'Dire'

I think today I have accepted that were are most likely going to be relegated this season. If Lampard is still there on Monday then I will assume we are doomed. He has to got. A new manager (no idea who?) is a must. It is our only hope of having some chance of avoiding the drop. I do wonder if someone at the club actually wants us relegated? I have no idea how we get out of this? I am starting to doubt that we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.