Everton Thread - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Genuine question do you think that Kenwright does milk the club for money?
I always thought he was actually a genuine Evertonian.
He has about 5 or 6% shares left in the club? Why he has so much pull is beyond me? He should have done one when the Mosh came in. Makes out he is the biggest blue of all time when he has just taken from the club? He wants his legacy to be the new stadium. Well he can fuck right off with that one. If he really loved the club he would let it survive. His legacy will be that he killed us.

Last edited:
Relegation is not death. In fact in some circumstances it can breathe new life into a club that has lost its way, which from the outside it looks like Everton have. You guys currently hold the top flight consecutive seasons record which is something to be proud of, however, to achieve that you have been setup for survival/mid table for an awful lot of those seasons in recent years/decades. Going down hits you hard, but winning more than losing/drawing is a boost, the opportunity to clear out the deadwood and building from the base upwards has long term benefits.

Trust us pal, us city fans are talking from experience!
Arsenal do

It won't be good, it will be awful. Idiots going after Gordon and other players. Everton fan bases are calling them out for it today. Most fans do not act like these morons. No place for it.
In Liverpool they do.

Yes the Premier league is too big a business for clubs to be run by local fella done good.
I can't see you lot getting out of it this time. Transfer window is fast coming to a close. Frank should have been relieved of his duties ages ago so the new guy could do some transfer dealing.
In two minds as to whether or not I'd like to see you go down. On one hand it's one of my favourite away days. Love the banter with the Scousers in the pub. On the other your club was a bit cunty when we got money.

Fmht5rjXkAEC7sZ.jpg

Ha Ha. Gotta laugh at twitter some times. Some good points there though. 11 days to report the lie, and not one camera caught it. Add in the amount of security that is around the directors box.

We all know this is total tripe. But it shows you how much the owner/board care feck all about the fans. Sold down the river.

View attachment 66101

Ha Ha. Gotta laugh at twitter some times. Some good points there though. 11 days to report the lie, and not one camera caught it. Add in the amount of security that is around the directors box.

We all know this is total tripe. But it shows you how much the owner/board care feck all about the fans. Sold down the river.
Weird how if it happened that it was never mentioned and no one witnessed it. Therefore if not true, ( as most agree it never happened ) even more disturbing is the fact that they believe releasing this story will somehow make their tenure more viable. Sadly I think the trust between both sides may never be repaired for some time now. Which is sad as we do some great community work and this current shitfest should not be representative of who we are.
I think Bill got his AGM agenda mixed up with Coronation Street script as you could not make some of this shit up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.