Everton Thread - 2023/24

Everton moan about the points deduction but when you haven't won for 10 games you've self-inflicted far more damage than the PL.

Everton moan about the points deduction but when you haven't won for 10 games you've self-inflicted far more damage than the PL.

Agree to a point but these players and manager (however shit he is) have won 31 points on the pitch. That puts us 11 pts clear of relegation. Not to mention the amount of games played under the cloud of the appeal which adds massive pressure when your fighting relegation.

They should really only hit teams with the deduction after the appeal - as that uncertainty creates more issues.

I can see this morning that Villa are the latest club to make the news (after Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle) with the biggest loss in Europe last year of £120m. Can see them having to sell big in the summer. Absolutely shit.

Agree to a point but these players and manager (however shit he is) have won 31 points on the pitch. That puts us 11 pts clear of relegation. Not to mention the amount of games played under the cloud of the appeal which adds massive pressure when your fighting relegation.

They should really only hit teams with the deduction after the appeal - as that uncertainty creates more issues.

I can see this morning that Villa are the latest club to make the news (after Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle) with the biggest loss in Europe last year of £120m. Can see them having to sell big in the summer. Absolutely shit.
The problem with any team having to sell big is if they try and sell in this country only 2 or 3 teams have the money to buy, its going to be a buyers market this year which inevitably will drive prices down which entirely defeats the object.

Villa have to endure extra pressure from the PL as they are one of the clubs that could stop the rags getting a top 4/5 place.

Best of luck for Saturday dinner time.

Cheers. I think we can go there and win, they are poor and the onus will be on them to attack. We would need to find our shooting boots though! I see Martial is training again, swear that fella gets wheeled out for the 2 games a season against us to get his customary goal.

Can get fucked as far as I'm concerned.

Sick of seeing their fans moaning about how the 'Sky 6' and 'Cartel 4' are ruining everything.

We voted against FFP, we warned them exactly what would happen, they ignored us, they voted for it (and they essentially laughed in our faces at the time). Even now most of them don't have the humility to admit that we were right about where it was heading.

Hope they get relegated and it will be absolutely deserved. Sure they'll be right back up the next season but at least a year's break from hearing their fans woman and wine about how it's our fault somehow will be a blessed relief.

Besides, anyone who hires Dyche in modern football is begging for it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.