Everton Thread - 2023/24

The last time Everton won a league game you could still order presents online - in time for delivery before Christmas
‍♂️
People are now out buying easter eggs and making plans for the Summer
1f602.svg
1f602.svg
1f602.svg

Excuse my French, but that was another pile of shite yesterday.

I have almost given up. I think we deserve to be relegated. It is feckin horrible sitting there watching this shoite.

Dyche is a dinosaur, nobody else can take over as we cannot pay anyone and nobody with sense would touch us, no idea where the goals will come from. The bells of doom are ringing.

Utter joke, but I will still keep going lol.

I have almost given up. I think we deserve to be relegated. It is feckin horrible sitting there watching this shoite.

Dyche is a dinosaur, nobody else can take over as we cannot pay anyone and nobody with sense would touch us, no idea where the goals will come from. The bells of doom are ringing.

Even if you get another 1 to 2 points deduction you'll stay up because the bottom 3 are useless! Luton put up a bit of a fight but always end up losing!

We're a complete and utter mess from top to bottom. I ask the question who is actually running the club at the moment. No one speaking out on behalf of the club about anything. Dyche for all his many faults must feel totally alienated as a manager. The players - where do you start.

Did Nottingham’s spending help them get promoted ? Is that not an aggravating factored

Must say I was surprised by this view. It seems to me it has been a PR disaster for the PL.

Firstly, the rules have been shown to the wider public to be completely counter-productive. Secondly, the suggested sanction of a points deduction has been roundly condemned, rightly or wrongly. Thirdly, the suggested sanction of 12 points has been halved after the appeals process, showing it was unrealistic at the beginning (yes, I know, mitigating / aggravating factors, but we are talking perception here about how the PL comes out of this). Lastly, the process, which had already been questioned on grounds of impartiality at the time of the original sanction, resulted in a four point reduction in the sanction on appeal for two legal errors made by the original panel.

None of this reflects at all well on the PL, imho.

Unfortunately there'll yet again be three teams just that bit shitter than them

Was the most jnteresting game on the streams yesterday afternoon and hard to call it. Thought the toffees were the most likely winners til the final twist. I think I know what you mean though, when you support a team you want to know there's something positive around the corner to keep it interesting

You will stay up with 2 games to go as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.