Everton Thread - 2023/24

Looks like another bunch of shady cunts have passed the PL Fitness test...

I just cannot see how we will score goals. We just have no idea what to do in the last third?

Once more we beat ourselves with two stupid mistakes.

Jeez .. we is shoite.

I just cannot see how we will score goals. We just have no idea what to do in the last third?

Once more we beat ourselves with two stupid mistakes.

Jeez .. we is shoite.
Two terrible mistakes in your penalty area cost you the game.

That apart, you were the better side, and with better finishing, you could have won easily.

The rags were shockingly bad.

How crap is Calvert-Lewis? Got to be one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen.
Am sure I read somewhere he only scores from about 20% of his chances.That double miss today was shocking, I try not to blame individuals but he is piss poor generally and is never going to improve. He makes Brett Angell look like Pele

How crap is Calvert-Lewis? Got to be one of the worst footballers I’ve ever seen.
He is indeed.

A couple of years ago, when he was having a good goalscoring start to the season, I compared him to Marlon Harewood who had once also gone through a purple patch and was the leading scorer in the Uk and I was, in no uncertain terms, informed that I didn't know anything about football if I thought that.

I am now, more than ever, convinced that I was right.

I like Everton fans. We have a lot in common. However, the team is dross, the manager is dross and the owners are dross. I’m think a season in the Championship wouldn’t do any hard and might give the fans a bit of a feel good factor if you do well. It surely can’t be worse than this crap season after season,

I don't buy into this 'a season in the Championship would do them good'.

I want Everton to stay up. I don't hate Dyche as much as a lot on here and certainly don't want the whole league playing the way we do - it would be boring as fuck. Even Rags thought Everton were the better team yesterday so it can't all be bad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.