Everton Thread - 2023/24

The alpaca is available, so why not?

Hopefully, camelgob can be lured out of retirement, so we don’t have to put up with him on BT, sorry TNT.
Can honestly see Dyche tempting Phil the Face out of retirement at this rate
Seems to be pure firefighting to keep them in the league until the new ground opens and revenues improve
Genuinely fear for them, lost loads of experience on frees and have to build pretty much a new team
Luton and Wolves look nailed on to go this season but Everton are in real danger

Why are Everton.
Yes why are Everton?

But seriously, mainly proper fans even though from Dipperland. You don't deserve the last 10 or is it 20 years. Goes to show what happens when a "fan" runs the club. Where has all the cash gone? Minimum £100m / year just for being in the Premier League now and even 10 years ago Everton got £50m+ for the year on TV money plus own income.
Even take the last 5 years as a fair squad age and maybe earned £400m in that time.
Transfermarkt has current value as €340m or about £300m.
Earned £100m more than squad is worth?
But owner has chucked in millions on top. Where has that gone.
Somebody, somewhere has skinned your club.

Yes why are Everton?

But seriously, mainly proper fans even though from Dipperland. You don't deserve the last 10 or is it 20 years. Goes to show what happens when a "fan" runs the club. Where has all the cash gone? Minimum £100m / year just for being in the Premier League now and even 10 years ago Everton got £50m+ for the year on TV money plus own income.
Even take the last 5 years as a fair squad age and maybe earned £400m in that time.
ground improvements ;)

id guess wages

Yes why are Everton?

Thanks. Tbh I’m done with football. Not because of Everton but because I hate what the game has become and I’m not just a woman, I’m a bisexual woman. This week has brought home how many fans and players see me as less than human in both counts. I might just stick to the women’s game, all the anti-woke types hate women’s football so it’s safe territory.

It’s been real, but I’m out.

Thanks. Tbh I’m done with football. Not because of Everton but because I hate what the game has become and I’m not just a woman, I’m a bisexual woman. This week has brought home how many fans and players see me as less than human in both counts. I might just stick to the women’s game, all the anti-woke types hate women’s football so it’s safe territory.

It’s been real, but I’m out.

Might be a stupid question, but what has happened in football in the last week to make you so disillusioned?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.