Everton Thread - 2023/24

I think Everton are being hard done to but I have not one jot of sympathy for them. As one of the hateful eight they called for us to be punished before due process was complete. Had the attempt to nobble us succeeded and we were subsequently cleared on appeal, the damages won by City would have killed UEFA.
One day, LFC will find themselves appealing against a judgement. City should ironically call for immediate punishment and say: “It is a bad day for football.”

The red dips really don’t want them to get that stadium do they! Fuck em. All I hear Everton fans saying is what about city? They’re that fucking blinkered they can’t even see who the REAL enemy is!

Dippers fc , rags fc and gooners fc are a huge threat to our game ( not sure about spuds ).

Other clubs need to wake up to this threat to our game before its lost to the yanks.
I wont be watching once the game turns into a game of quarters so more longer adverts game be shown. No relegation or promotion. All games played on astro turf. Games will have time outs and will last about 4 hrs.

Yes I know Everton were one of the hateful 8 or 9. Everton fans and other fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. City arent a danger to our game is the 3 red tops.

Guys we wernt one of the hateful 8. Not sure why this keeps getting said

There is still the chance to pressure and influence those proceedings, as was attempted with UEFA's case, when nine leading Premier League clubs — Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnleywrote to CAS on March 9 to argue City should be excluded from Europe while their appeal was heard. They hadn't a clue.

Anyway good to see Andy gaining traction here.

Guys we wernt one of the hateful 8. Not sure why this keeps getting said

There is still the chance to pressure and influence those proceedings, as was attempted with UEFA's case, when nine leading Premier League clubs — Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, Leicester, Wolves, Newcastle and Burnleywrote to CAS on March 9 to argue City should be excluded from Europe while their appeal was heard. They hadn't a clue.

Anyway good to see Andy gaining traction here.

God I hate bingo & and the dippers!

The red dips really don’t want them to get that stadium do they! Fuck em. All I hear Everton fans saying is what about city? They’re that fucking blinkered they can’t even see who the REAL enemy is!
You may want to read the shite that our neighbours have posted. Goes along the lines of "We stand with Everton ... then goes on about why have City not been done yet, etc! etc! blah blah fookin blah. This tripe has been treated by Evertonians as ... basically "Oh do fook off" We tell them that we do not want or need their support, but most of all, we tell them not to use Everton as a stick to beat City.

They can make out they are as clean as can be all they like. We know they are not. As for United debt, Chelsea and their dodgy doings, shall we just forget all of this?

I don't blame City for anything. I sure as hell hope you walk away cleared from any wrong doing. It all stinks, stinks of shite from teams in red getting what they want.

Last edited:
Dippers fc , rags fc and gooners fc are a huge threat to our game ( not sure about spuds ).

Other clubs need to wake up to this threat to our game before its lost to the yanks.
I wont be watching once the game turns into a game of quarters so more longer adverts game be shown. No relegation or promotion. All games played on astro turf. Games will have time outs and will last about 4 hrs.

Yes I know Everton were one of the hateful 8 or 9. Everton fans and other fans need to wake up and smell the coffee. City arent a danger to our game is the 3 red tops.
Won't be long before there's a 23:00 or 00:02 kick off in the PL to accommodate world wide audiences who've paid the Sky shilling.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.