Everton Thread - 2023/24

2,3,4 or 5 more years to go till final decision, who knows.
But the longer it goes on more clubs may see through the premier leagues hounding of City.
Newcastle and Everton are now seeing things from a different perspective I would imagine.
Everton supporters are now seeing the link of nastiness shown by livarpool towards their club, from the attemped blocking of planning permission for their new ground to livarpools fingers in the pie of FFP that has now seen them deducted 10 points.
Newcastle supporters now see their path to success blocked by FFP instigated by the premier league at the bidding of the red tops.
Chelsea will not be on their side and neither I think will be West Ham.
So the longer it goes on more clubs will see our side and if one of the red tops is sold I can see the whole charade collapsing
I posted this on another thread but thought it could do with an outing on a thread where Everton supporters are.
This is a battle with American owned clubs that City and others have to win otherwise football, in my opinion, will change so dramatically under American influence it will be ruined.
The enemy of football is not City but the red tops unadulterated naked greed.

I posted this on another thread but thought it could do with an outing on a thread where Everton supporters are.
This is a battle with American owned clubs that City and others have to win otherwise football, in my opinion, will change so dramatically under American influence it will be ruined.
The enemy of football is not City but the red tops unadulterated naked greed.

Pity Qatar didn't buy Everton

Fair play to Everton, why don't we call out these fucking Sky cunts in a similar manner?
The reporter was based over the water in the Wirral ffs. It's a fanbase complaining about a points deduction , not the Gaza Strip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.