Everton Thread - 2023/24

Been to Goodison many times down the years, can be an intimidating atmosphere, but tonight, fuck me, that's by far the quietest Everton support I've witnessed, shocking.

I think if they play like that every week, they will be fine in the long run. We just outmuscled them eventually.

Been to Goodison many times down the years, can be an intimidating atmosphere, but tonight, fuck me, that's by far the quietest Everton support I've witnessed, shocking.
I bet it's more intimidating than the Kop End when it's at it's best.

Even on the TV I could sense it's quietness.

Nope you never said thugs. I am using that word rather than than others I have seen posted about us, they all mean the same really.

Yep, more fouls and more yellows. No surprise though as we made more fouls.

We will see it again over the weekend from many other teams. Some will get picked up on, others will be let go. Some players heads will go, some will see a red, some will have nothing done to them.

It actually is a surprise you got more yellows as refs seem to have understand if it ever goes down to 10 men the games over, we see it week in week out. We’ve had 1 red against us this season which was in the 94th minute of the 1st game. The other week we had a 13:3 foul count & guess which team had 2 yellows to 0??

That’s not your fault or your concern, your job is to make it uncomfortable for us & try & pick points up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.