Everton Thread - 2023/24

Yes you would think so if it was a serious governing body that had strict rules and regulations with punishment already defined. These clueless twats are clearly making it up as they go along.
There’ll always be differing scales of mitigation to be considered, so whilst having defined tariffs would be beneficial, it’d be the same as any judicial system insomuch as different outcomes would still exist for the same monetary breaches, pendent on why and how the breach occurred.

Is that what has really been said?

God, social media really is the pretend world I always thought it was.

Average age on there must be at least 20 and under.
Any time FFP comes up, they're like pigs in shit. "What about City?" is all anyone asks despite Everton and Forest actually being convicted and admitted cheats.

The problem with point deductions is that the number of points if just literally plucked out of thin air.

You can just imagine the initial conversation.

“So they are guilty, what penalty shall we give them?”

“Erm don’t know what do you think?”

“Well it has to be points I think. Shall we say erm 10 to start with as they are bound to appeal and it gives us a bit of wriggle room”

“Yeah ok. Seems fair and let’s face it no way are they going down this season with those 3 teams at the bottom”

Today.

“I knew they would appeal and the general feeling is they were hard done to, cos City have 115 charges don’t you know and they only had one”

“Yeah and Luton are doing better then expected aren’t they”

“Yep and let’s face it, Everton are shite so will be lucky to get 10 more points”

“Shall we reduce it to say 6 then to give them a bit of breathing space, keep everyone happy and still give ourselves lots of room to hammer City”

“Seems fair”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.