Everton Thread - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will take that hahaha

The trouble is the mess the whole club is in, The value of Everton including the debt and the new stadium is too high
also, Something is fishy with who wants the slice of the pie first ? the debtors claiming we should be paid in full and then the owner gets what's left of the sale,

P.S

100% if you have broken the rules the only punishment is relegation, even if City are found guilty I would want the right punishment dished out and relegation, Deterrent is the key, strong punishment makes you think about doing it in the first place,
The stadium debt is separate and not causing their issues. (Bar how they’ve put servicing it on their books)

They bought poorly and expensively. They couldn’t sell enough to keep up with the amortisation and wage costs and have fallen foul of an artificial financial ruling.

If you’re so draconian about punishment, I guess you must think City should be booted out of the FA if were found guilty of far more serious breeches?

If you’re so draconian about punishment, I guess you must think City should be booted out of the FA if were found guilty of far more serious breeches?

YEP, if guilty then yes, But the trial in the media is a witch hunt and we are already guilty in everybody's else eyes

Ask the 3 teams that went down last season, Should Everton and Forest still be in the Premier League and you will get the right answer, How can it be a fair fight when found guilty of cheating the other teams that went down, So only getting a small punishment of 6 points is a joke

YEP, if guilty then yes, But the trial in the media is a witch hunt and we are already guilty in everybody's else eyes

Ask the 3 teams that went down last season, Should Everton and Forest still be in the Premier League and you will get the right answer, How can it be a fair fight when found guilty of cheating the other teams that went down, So only getting a small punishment of 6 points is a joke
Fair enough. I’d prefer to get rid of these ridiculous FFP rules. Football worked for over a century without them.

Not sure what you’re getting at with the Coventry comparison, sorry.

Fair enough. I’d prefer to get rid of these ridiculous FFP rules. Football worked for over a century without them.

Not sure what you’re getting at with the Coventry comparison, sorry.

The Ground, Arena Coventry Limited owed it and leased it, I think it's still owed by Mike Ashley and not the club

I will take that hahaha

The trouble is the mess the whole club is in, The value of Everton including the debt and the new stadium is too high
also, Something is fishy with who wants the slice of the pie first ? the debtors claiming we should be paid in full and then the owner gets what's left of the sale,

P.S

100% if you have broken the rules the only punishment is relegation, even if City are found guilty I would want the right punishment dished out and relegation, Deterrent is the key, strong punishment makes you think about doing it in the first place,
As long as we all play by same rules which we all know doesn't happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.